• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

No wonder he has no trouble cutting to 205 and can train like a beast. Serious though lets wait and see how it plays out when he comes out.

This really sucks for Gus and Rumble

I dont think its one sided tho, jones looks way stressed and acting weird too.

also jones looks crazy skinny at the weight ns. which is odd because hes been getting progressibely bigger, more muscular, and more mature looking. it was almost odd how skinny he looked. wonder if its by design and built into a gameplan?.

called it :laughing

e22e0fa0d102f88826832ee9fe9a80de.jpg

Did they test him before and after the Cormier fight? What was the result of those tests?

LOL What an idiot!

oh man please test coke positive from the NSAC tests lol that would be so aweseome

quoted by Daniel Cormier
"I am aware of Jon's test, and if there is anything to say it is this: there are a lot of people you impact, so please let's get it together. Good luck on your rehab!"

man cormier took the hgh road there, he coulda crushed him

Last edited:
It was early december.

Yes, I'm aware of that, I read the article. I want to know if they've tested him since then, and specifically right before the Cormier fight and/or right after the Cormier fight, and what were the results of those tests?

Jones tests positive for cocaine!

Enters drug rehab. Wtf? Lol

OMFG just found out, mind blown!!!

Wow. Ok so he technically didn't break any rules, but he CANNOT walk Scot free. If he does, DW has officially become white Don King. It will be very very interesting to see how this plays out.

oh man please test coke positive from the NSAC tests lol that would be so aweseome

man cormier took the hgh road there, he coulda crushed him

I think taking the high road is the only road Cormier could take after talking so much shit leading up to the fight and then crying after the fight. Either take the high road or say nothing.

OMFG just found out, mind blown!!!

Wow. Ok so he technically didn't break any rules, but he CANNOT walk Scot free. If he does, DW has officially become white Don King. It will be very very interesting to see how this plays out.

I suspect he will likely get a fine and some suspension time. In other words, he's gonna pay a few pennies and start training for the winner of Gus/Rumble during his 'suspension' time.

5 hobo dollars on that.

In other news, Texeira is injured and falls out of the fight with Rashad Evans.

Mir vs Bigfoot takes the spot for main event.

I don't know what to say about the injury bug attacking people so far this year. I mean... he gave us Henderson/Cerrone and I can't complain about that and watching Frank Mir fight Bigfoot doesn't do anything for me over watching Texeira fight Rashad. Probably better for Texeira that he did get injured. He was about to be on a 3 fight losing streak if he fought Evans and that's a terrible look for the not that long ago title contender.

As long as the injury bug doesn't seriously fuck with 183 and 184, I won't start a riot.

Y'all saw that Overeem vs. Big Country at 185, right? I don't know what to think about that fight. :laughing

Y'all saw that Overeem vs. Big Country at 185, right? I don't know what to think about that fight. :laughing

Odd matchup, but Big Country hasn't fought in a while, so it'll be good to see him out there again. Never know with Reem, tho. He'll either rupture your liver or get KTFO.

Odd matchup, but Big Country hasn't fought in a while, so it'll be good to see him out there again. Never know with Reem, tho. He'll either rupture your liver or get KTFO.

That's why I don't know what to think.:laughing We all know Roy Nelson is going to show up ready to bang but which Reem will show up on fight night? That pretty much determines the outcome of the fight. He SHOULD destroy Roy but we also know he has a tendency to get punched in the face and take a nap.

Back