• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Yeah but he wants it from the Chris. There was just an article a day or two ago where he said he won't fight any Brazilians. Does he stick to that? idk.

He went full team alpha male. except about brazil.

Last edited:
He's Brazilian. Everything he says is a lie

Is Dana brazilian too. I don't trust any promised title shots until contracts are signed and PPV events are announced.

The undertones of his quotes sounded like the belt belongs in Brazil and if I fought those guys, I would absolutely wreck them and I want them to have a chance at what I had.

I didn't even know you were fighting. :wtf

:laughing I'm an up and comer bro! Check me out on the fightpass preliminary prelims at UFC 183. I go on at 7AM while everybody is still asleep.

Last edited:
If Chris beats Vitor, he potentially has Jacare lined up somewhere in 2015 maybe.

If he beats both of them, I would never fight in Brazil again if I were him. They will hate him for beating 4 of their best fighters and he's likely to get kidnapped and disappear into a favela. It's gonna be like The Hangover 2, "Bangkok's got him now."

Yeah, I just read that article about silva getting next shot if he beats Diaz.

Makes no sense. Please don't let this happen. I'm not interesting in seeing Weidman/Silva 3.

Give Silva fucking James te Huna so we can see him break the fastest KO record.

I know who I'd like to see him fight, similar to Banshee's list but I'm not sure who I think he SHOULD fight. Diaz fight has no effect on the MW title race or at least it shouldn't. Anderson is getting back into the win column like he wants and Diaz is about to be paid as fuck like he wants. That's it. Hell, give him CB Dollaway. I don't know. Anybody but Weidman. I'm cool with Weidman being a long reigning MW champ but I don't want to see Silva go 0-3 with him.

Last edited:
You know Dana. He likes doing trilogies. Did Anderson sign like a 15 fight career last year?

Yeah but that's just to keep him from straying anywhere else and being a permanent UFC company man whenever he retires.

Machida vs. Rockhold is close to being official.

I am so down for that fight.

5mT63zC.gif

since we're doing that...

looks like someone is out of lollipops

p498126983.gif

Out of all the UFC fights left in Jan which ones are you guys most excited for?

Gus vs Rumble is to me a great fight and the most meaningful since it will most likely be for #1 contender

Cerrone vs Henderson is just an awesome 3rd fight even though Benson won the first two but it has been almost 5 years since they fought. Also with it only being a 3 round fight the pace they can set should be a burner

T wood vs Gastelum can't wait for this one. Who knows how good Gastelum is, T wood is no joke so this should answer some questions.

Anderson vs Diaz should be a meaningless fight but a fun one. If Diaz's chin can hold up then Anderson might punch himself out after 4 rounds and a bloody Diaz will get the TKO in the 5th haha!

Siver vs Mcgregor. Hopefully Siver puts up a good competitive fight. I guess Aldo will be cageside?

Henderson vs Gegard I will watch but it is pretty low on my list.

Tate vs Mcman is one that I am really looking forward to also

Rory vs Lombard has been verbally agreed on for 186 is the Rumor going around right now

I think Rory is a smart enough fighter that he will take Lombard to a UD win. Lombard will probably gas out trying to chase Rory around. I hope they add a Title fight to this card so it is only a 3 round fight.

In a 3 round fight Lombard could have a chance but no way in a 5 round fight with Rory fighting it smart

Last edited:
Out of all the UFC fights left in Jan which ones are you guys most excited for?

Gus vs Rumble is to me a great fight and the most meaningful since it will most likely be for #1 contender

Cerrone vs Henderson is just an awesome 3rd fight even though Benson won the first two but it has been almost 5 years since they fought. Also with it only being a 3 round fight the pace they can set should be a burner

T wood vs Gastelum can't wait for this one. Who knows how good Gastelum is, T wood is no joke so this should answer some questions.

Anderson vs Diaz should be a meaningless fight but a fun one. If Diaz's chin can hold up then Anderson might punch himself out after 4 rounds and a bloody Diaz will get the TKO in the 5th haha!

Siver vs Mcgregor. Hopefully Siver puts up a good competitive fight. I guess Aldo will be cageside?

Henderson vs Gegard I will watch but it is pretty low on my list.

Tate vs Mcman is one that I am really looking forward to also

Gus/Rumble by a landslide for me.

Rory vs Lombard has been verbally agreed on for 186 is the Rumor going around right now

I think Rory is a smart enough fighter that he will take Lombard to a UD win. Lombard will probably gas out trying to chase Rory around. I hope they add a Title fight to this card so it is only a 3 round fight.

In a 3 round fight Lombard could have a chance but no way in a 5 round fight with Rory fighting it smart

IF Burkmann can stay clear of Lombard for 3 rounds, so can Rory.

Back