• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Out of all the UFC fights left in Jan which ones are you guys most excited for?

Gus vs Rumble is to me a great fight and the most meaningful since it will most likely be for #1 contender

I'm sure this will be a good fight. I would rather be watching Gus vs. Bones 2

Cerrone vs Henderson is just an awesome 3rd fight even though Benson won the first two but it has been almost 5 years since they fought. Also with it only being a 3 round fight the pace they can set should be a burner

Cowboy is on a tear, this will be a good test for him. Benson is a bit of a gatekeeper these days. Lets hope Cowboy doesn't get laid on or pushed against the fence for 15 minutes.

T wood vs Gastelum can't wait for this one. Who knows how good Gastelum is, T wood is no joke so this should answer some questions.

Gastelum has looked amazing. He has great boxing and wrestling, I don't see Woodley being an overwhelming obstacle for him. Win by decision.

Anderson vs Diaz should be a meaningless fight but a fun one. If Diaz's chin can hold up then Anderson might punch himself out after 4 rounds and a bloody Diaz will get the TKO in the 5th haha!

This fight is stupid and is a clear money grab by the UFC. Anderson should walk though Diaz quite easily.

Siver vs Mcgregor. Hopefully Siver puts up a good competitive fight. I guess Aldo will be cageside?

This should be interesting to say the least. Siver to Aldo makes no sense.

Henderson vs Gegard I will watch but it is pretty low on my list.

Meh

Tate vs Mcman is one that I am really looking forward to also

Tate is a warrior and has been getting better. Shes also a great grappler which should help with McMans wrestling. I will be rooting for Meisha.

So I heard if Uriah Hall's replacement opponent falls out, then Cerrone is going to fight Uriah Hall and then fight Benson right after.

:p

IF Burkmann can stay clear of Lombard for 3 rounds, so can Rory.

Burkman just about pulled a Calib Starnes. :rolleyes Almost.

Rory will probably engage more, but he will stay on the outside, to say the least. Lombard needs to move his head, stay in tight and land body shots as much as possible.

funny how the whole show was about hall but turns out gastelum is a lot better

I did not expect Kelvin to do as well as he did. Not even close. And he's backed it up since, which I also didn't expect.

Hall is a freak athlete but not a fighter per se. Not everyone has it.

Well Matt Brown vs Hendricks is official!!!

I guess they might make Rory vs Lawler 2 now?

Well Matt Brown vs Hendricks is official!!!

I guess they might make Rory vs Lawler 2 now?

Not as far as I can tell. Lawler is still gonna be on break from fighting every 2 weeks in 2014. Rory probably still gonna get Lombard.

Dude has spent the last six months doing his best McGregor impression calling out everyone and anyone on twitter talking shit to them.

Hector pulled out of the fight with Dong Hyun Kim, Woodley takes it. And a week after Woodley accepts the fight, Hector is all of the sudden healthy and ready to fight saying shit like "Stop hiding pussy, tell the world why you wont fight me" to Woodley.

So is it weird I realized today is Alexander Gustafsson's bday before realizing it's MLK's bday?

Jacare pulled out of the Romero fight due to pneumonia.

I'm mad. :mad I was really looking forward to that fight almost as much as Wiedman/Belfort. Maybe more.

Oh... And Conor is at -1100 odds right now. Siver at +650

lol...

Uriah Hall's got a -850 too.

Last edited:
Back