• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Conor's just too fast for that to happen... Or at least, he should be.

I don't want that to happen though. If someone is going to derail him, I'd like Aldo to do it. Whether he beats Aldo or not, after Siver he's pretty much only going to be getting top 5-6 level guys after running through everyone and either beating or losing to the champ. So all the haters will get to see that Conor vs. (insert elite wrestler here) which is what they want.

If he loses to Siver, that ain't gonna happen.

I like macgregor more And more

Like his look, attitude, intensity. Dude is crazy in all the right ways.

I like macgregor more And more

Like his look, attitude, intensity. Dude is crazy in all the right ways.

there is also something about confidence that helps in fights

although that didnt help DC a couple weeks ago

Basically

He had a little segment on fight pass and he was saying that he doesn't care if people hate him or all the Americans hate him. He only needs to be liked by one American and that's Benjamin Franklin. If you come to see him kick ass or get knocked out, as long as you're paying, "tank you."

It was pretty good.

I do like him and if he does fight Aldo, I hope he beats Aldo's ass, tho I would still be ok with Siver winning. :D

Still, the Ricardo Lamas vid was pretty hilarious. :D

But will McGregor beat Siver under 2:00 minutes?

Why the fuck is this on a Sunday when the NFC and AFC championship is going on?

[YouTube]vFX0bfaEvsQ[/youtube]
:p

Enjoyed this a lot. It was cool to see Cerrone talk about that. I always thought he was really mentally sound but even the pressure seems to get to him until he is in the cage. Really cool stuff

Aldo will be cageside so if Conor wins he will get the title shot, GUARANTEED!!!

-1100 is kinda crazy. I think Siver will give Conor a tough fight.

Also with the mental weakness Urijah Hall has displayed and him getting a 3rd new opponent I would put money on Choir Boy

Last edited:
My picks for tomorrow
1. McGregor
2. Henderson
3. Hall
4. Parke
5. Larkin

Bendo is even thinking fighting in welterweight. He thinks he can take on the bigger fighters.

Dillashaw/Barao 2 UFC 186

Also. Rampage/Maldonado.

Macdonald/Lombard

Bisping/Dolloway

Womp

I think he said this is his last fight at LW.

hes a big dude. his legs are THICK for a LW. I think he could be good at welter.

He is probably tired of doing the weight cutting also. I would like to see how he does in WW since he doesn't have to cut as much weight compared to the other fighters in that division. The only thing is Hendo will be consider short for WW.

Back