• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Well it might be good.

I mean shit tito and bonnar got them massive ratings.

I kinda miss the days of fun freaky fights. Lately mma hasnt felt as "fun" as it used ro

Kimbo v lesnar!

Does Bellator have a weight limit for the HW? They should sign freak fighters like Bob Sapp. Then Bellator will have something that UFC doesn't do.

I did. That was some bullshit with Henderson. He won that fight. I'm 3-2, would of been 4-1 if wasn't for the bullshit judges. Weird how Henderson the better fighter, favored, was introduce first...
We all knew Siver was going to lose but it looked like he took a dive. McGregor barely touch him with that punch and Siver goes down...

Prediction total this year:
6-4

I did. That was some bullshit with Henderson. He won that fight. I'm 3-2, would of been 4-1 if wasn't for the bullshit judges. Weird how Henderson the better fighter, favored, was introduce first...
We all knew Siver was going to lose but it looked like he took a dive. McGregor barely touch him with that punch and Siver goes down...

Prediction total this year:
6-4

I don't think he took a dive. Conor has very good accuracy and he was tagging Siver with that left from the beginning of the fight. It looked like the same punch that put Stallings on his back from Hall. Wasn't a big loaded up H-bomb swing. Just short power aimed just right on the mark.

Tibau decision was fine. Parke wasn't doing shit and at least Tibau got a couple take downs which pretty much won the fight for him.

Wished the Hall fight didn't have to be stopped. Wanted to see Hall let loose a little more. Those two cuts he put on Stallings were nasty though... Can't blame them for calling that one.

Lorenz Larkin had an excellent victory in the prelims. Glad to see him perform like that. I was not very impressed with his last couple fights.

Yeah hendos face when they announced the decision lol

Decision was bullshit. Benson won that fight.

Anyway, doesn't bother me too much. I was going to be happy/sad either way that turned out just the way Cowboy felt in his post fight interview.

At least he's got that 7 fight streak and will likely have next up after Dos Anjos. Hard road though. I don't see him beating Pettis. And he's already lost to Dos Anjos too. What can you do though? At this point, Cerrone has damn near fought everybody in the fucking division. Rematches are probably going to be his MO for the next year or two.

It looked like the same punch that put Stallings on his back from Hall. Wasn't a big loaded up H-bomb swing. Just short power aimed just right on the mark.

He stroked right through the guy's cheek. There was a lot of rotation and displacement of Siver's head. All that after taking a substantial beating if the first round.

Aldo's reaction when he jumped the fence was hilarious.

I was surprise this was cut. I thought being on Fox sports 1 you can show this.
AlertFrayedChameleon.gif

Last edited:
Aldo is going to break a lot of little Irish hearts when these two get in the cage. As impressive as CM's run is right now. Aldo is in a different universe compared to the guys hes faced.

I personally think Connor would have his hands full with Frankie's wrestling. I especially want to see him get DESTROYED after pulling what he did outside the cage that was completely disrespectful.

The Jester is due for a lesson.

Aldo is only -165, best odds since he fought Mike Brown in the WEC.

Larking was good but let's see some more

Hall was awesome, that shot punch he dropped Stallings with was nice! So much power with that short punch

Cathal Pendred sucks, his standup is worse than Jake Shields

Conor was impressive with that beating he put on Siver but I still don't know how good he is. I am pretty sure Aldo will ruin him with leg kicks, that is my prediction. The stance Conor has and with Aldo not having to worry about a takedown he will throw a lot of kicks.

Aldo is only -165, best odds since he fought Mike Brown in the WEC.

Larking was good but let's see some more

Hall was awesome, that shot punch he dropped Stallings with was nice! So much power with that short punch

Cathal Pendred sucks, his standup is worse than Jake Shields

Conor was impressive with that beating he put on Siver but I still don't know how good he is. I am pretty sure Aldo will ruin him with leg kicks, that is my prediction. The stance Conor has and with Aldo not having to worry about a takedown he will throw a lot of kicks.

You have to figure Conor and his team know this and something has to change in his camp to prepare for that. Those kicks are coming. Even an idiot can see that.

You have to figure Conor and his team know this and something has to change in his camp to prepare for that. Those kicks are coming. Even an idiot can see that.

Well maybe his southpaw stance will make it easier to check the leg kicks but with 0 threat of a takedown body and head kicks are coming.

Back