• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I'm not saying Rumble will for sure beat Jones, I'd just love it if he did. :D

I don't expect professional fighters, or athletes in general, to be Mother Teresa, but this guy almost tries to come off like a tool. First thing he tweets after this last fight is something GSP said off the cuff friggin' seven(?) years ago and has since apologized for multiple times. Dude just doesn't have what it takes to be a good heel. Ali had it. Chael had it. Jones don't. This is still the entertainment business after all. I gotta give it to him, tho, he's entertaining to root against. :D Won't be getting a dime from me any more, tho. At least not in PPV money.

He was just serving up some hate just the same Alex did.

Alex tweeted "I'm not impressed by your performance." after Jones beat DC.

But you're right. He's entertaining and that's why I like him. We just differ because I root for him. :p

Anyone else think Diaz is going to get smashed to smitharines? He might go after the leg of the spider but if spiders' return to the octagon is successful then I predict Diaz getting crushed.

Nate, Nick or Mom Diaz?
I will not watch the fight out of fear that what I might see can not be unseen.

I wont watch the fight because its a fight where the favorote hasnt won a fight in over two years and the underdog hasnt won a fight since 2011 :laughing

for a combined 0-4 in their last 4 figfhts

T3h TeeVee. :D

I order most of the ppv's since I typically have 10-12 people over and everyone pitches in teh monies. I don't have fightpass to watch the foreign events thouhg. I had to stream the Hunt vs Nelson fight at like 3am from Japan.

I wont watch the fight because its a fight where the favorote hasnt won a fight in over two years and the underdog hasnt won a fight since 2011 :laughing

that's kinda tarded...coming off losses tends to make for good fights.

regahhdless, it's all about matchups- and this one is going to be a goddamned murder if diaz just stands in front of silva like he tends to do. only way i see a win for diaz is if andy's confidence is as broke as his leg was.

I hope Nick shows up with a translator to translate his trash talk to Portuguese in case Anderson continues to pretend he doesn't know English.

that's kinda tarded...coming off losses tends to make for good fights.

regahhdless, it's all about matchups- and this one is going to be a goddamned murder if diaz just stands in front of silva like he tends to do. only way i see a win for diaz is if andy's confidence is as broke as his leg was.

What I mean o's a main event pay per fuckinh view with two dudes who haven't won in YEARS is just something I won't pay for.

"I am not going to watch the greatest fighter we have seen in MMA because he lost a fight to a guy then broke his leg to the same guy."

I hear ya man. Even though I am a tennis fan, I am never watching Federer or Rafa again. They lost a match and are now completely irrelevant.

Same for Rossi or Lorenzo, they have combined to lose 4 championships in a row: not worth watching.

:laughing

Just kidding about being a tennis fan.

That's not at all what I'm saying.

I'm not going TO PAY to watch silva fight a can from a lower weight division

Esiecially not as the main event.

This fight should have been co main with a title fight as the main.

But I'm just super sick of weak cards these days

Last edited:
I hope Nick shows up with a translator to translate his trash talk to Portuguese in case Anderson continues to pretend he doesn't know English.

He hasn't been talking any trash leading up to the fight. Probably not gonna start now. He's already said the fight with Anderson isn't like some of his other fights in terms of respect between opponents.

Diaz hasn't been talking trash cause he hasn't been talking at all.

According to Dana white just now on the Rome show nick has no showed to three media and filming obligations, they don't know where he is, and can't get a hold of him, and he missed his flight to Vegas today

Dana tweeted:

B8c35w3CAAEmxE9.jpg

Diaz's agent Lloyd Pierson told MMAFighting.com on Wednesday morning that Diaz is accounted for and "everyone knows where he is."

Pierson said the UFC is just messing around.

Source

Diaz hasn't been talking trash cause he hasn't been talking at all.

According to Dana white just now on the Rome show nick has no showed to three media and filming obligations, they don't know where he is, and can't get a hold of him, and he missed his flight to Vegas today

Wolf tickets!!

I bet you he's already there spending time at a titty bar.

He's gonna show up to open work outs like, "what the fuck? I was already here, homie. Who the fuck told you to go to Sacramento airport?"

Back