• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

But I'm just super sick of weak cards these days

SO MUCH WORD. This fight is straight up retarded. COULD Diaz win? Sure, anything is possible in the fight game, but if Anderson is even 75% of what he was 2 years ago and Diaz is 100% or better, this could either be a quick and easy beat down or a slow, painful, drawn out horror/side show. No way am I paying for this. This is almost as bad as the old Fedor PRIDE fights on NYE that ended with Fedor miraculously wining at the stroke of midnight. Dumb.

Me too. He'd still lose. I also think it would be more entertaining. And it would be a friggin' epic MMA story. It would go down in the ANALS of MMA history as one of the greatest replacement fights. I'm hoping this actually happens.

That's not at all what I'm saying.

I'm not going TO PAY to watch silva fight a can from a lower weight division

Esiecially not as the main event.

This fight should have been co main with a title fight as the main.

But I'm just super sick of weak cards these days

Just giving you a hrad time. I tend to agree about the paying and main event part.

Just can't imagine an MMA fan that doesn't want to see this spectacle. :laughing

Fuck, maybe Silva will noshow and Cerrone can fight Diaz. That would be the most interesting scenario, lol.

Have any of you been watching Anderson's Spider Life Show?

It's on his youtube channel, not UFC's, so you probably wouldn't have heard of it if you don't follow him on the Instatwitterbook. It's basically just his own personal UFC Embedded series dealing with his return and then leading up to this week's fight. It's mostly in Portuguese but you can click the 'CC' button on the youtube menu bar.

It's pretty good. He's a weird/funny dude. (Not that I didn't already know that.)

Not that it matters but that's a video from over 2 years ago

Somehow I think roufous might know how to teach a kick

I see on fightpass that Diaz has arrived in Vegas.

Win or loose Diaz is always willing to fight, I expect Silva to win but would not be surprised if it turns out to be a good fight,

I have changed my mind. I will watch ppv cause no matter what happens it'll certainly be interesting and entertaining......
Looking forward to Meisha v. McMann......

I see on fightpass that Diaz has arrived in Vegas.

Win or loose Diaz is always willing to fight, I expect Silva to win but would not be surprised if it turns out to be a good fight,

Always willing to fight unless he retires multiple times then says he won't fight unless he gets a Titke shot or Andersen silva

I really don't know who I want to win in this fight.

I've always liked Anderson, not just for his fighting skill but his personality.

But I feel compelled to root for Diaz too because I spent a lot of time in Stockton going to school there.

Back