• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

184 should be interesting...

Let's see how much the 'biggest star in mma' can hold the weight of a whole card compared to the other champs. I'm sure it will be nowhere close.

If I was still living in LA, I'd probably have a ticket to that card already and I'd be PISSED. This isn't the first time LA got the shaft either.

well tyron is going to add at least 10 pounds by tomorrow anyway.

so what happens now since he is 10 lbs over? Does he get a sanction, lose points in the match, get the loss? He looked horrible, face appeared haunted.......

my sister had like seriously good tickets to ufc 184

Had? She sell them already? :laughing

At the same time, if I didn't have tickets already, I'd be on craigslist right now looking for cheap tickets from people who don't want to go anymore like I did when Barao get KO'd by the bathtub at 177.

so what happens now since he is 10 lbs over? Does he get a sanction, lose points in the match, get the loss? He looked horrible, face appeared haunted.......

forfeit % of purse to woodley, or woodley can take his 'to show' money, tell gastelum to fuck himself and take either the win or no contest, however they do it.

Im playing draft kings for the card tonight. Anyone else play?

my picks:

Silva
T-wood
Lauzon
Alves
Lineker

30% purse to Woodley is not enough. If he weighed 173, 30% would be fair, but he's half the distance to MW than WW. Total bullshit. Woodley should get at least 50% and then see if its even worth it for Kelvin to fight. Should give Woodley his and Kelvins show money and tell them both to go home.

Got it.
He was over the weight and will pay financially.
Something is just not right about the way he looked though.......

enjoy the fights!

Chris Weidmen is out due to injury and now Rousy vs Zingano are the main event. Another UFC that isn't PPV worthy.

Saw the highlights, read the reviews of the Silva Diaz fight. Sounds like it was thoroughly lame. Predictable result too. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I actually think silva needs to retire. He couldn't put away a welterweight who hasn't won a fight in like 3 years.

Diaz sounds like he did way better than I expected

Anderson Silva

gsp_performance-1.png

It was a surprisingly boring fight. Silva seemed very tentative, which can be expected coming off that injury.

There were moments of the Silva of old though, and it looked like he could just settle in and finish Diaz, but Silva never went for the throat.

Diaz looked injured or something.

Woodley came out and said he will give the 30% back to Gastelum. I think he should keep the money, lol. 10lbs is laughable.

I was actually surprise how smart Diaz was fighting against Anderson. Anderson is a counter fighter and Diaz wanted him to engage. Weird seeing Diaz sticking out his elbow and he landed a lot of leg kicks. Diaz was actually really funny in the first round making fun how Anderson doesn't engage. Diaz even lay down in a model pose like he was at the beach and got right back up while Anderson dance around. We all knew Diaz was going to lose but I think Diaz did a better than the LW competitors that fought Anderson.

I was entertained, kinda..

GJ Tate - I look forward to watching you lose to Rousey or Cat again in the near future.

Mein - This guy looked real good till he took that gut kick.

Lauzon - Heart of a lion

Woodley - Best gatekeeper at 170? I don't think we've seen the last of Gastelum, thats if they let him stay at 170..

Spider - Kind of a snoozer, expected more. I am not impressed by. Who the hell is he supposed to fight next?

Last edited:
Back