• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Did y'all see the DC All about that Cake and chicken video?

Holy hell. Jon Jones straight up beat the dignity out of that man.

table_flip.jpg

Glad I didn't waste my money on that PPV. UFC is turning to shit.

GSP was 100% right about stewroids when he left. so glad he never took the silva fight now

gsp, the now undisputed GOAT of mma

seriously though, makes you realize what they had in GSP, a real martial artist.

Last edited:
Personally, I'm not shocked that Silva did/does PEDs. Maybe mildly surprised he did actual roids. Definitely surprised he got caught.

I don't think GSP got the way he is by eating his Wheaties, but maybe he really eas clean in regards to banned substances. Either way, his record is clean tho he did say only sloppy or lazy people get busted. Maybe Silva couldn't make a competitive return without them. Maybe he's always done them.

The weed thing isn't surprising tho it does cement the fact that Diaz is a tard.

Somebody's head is going to roll for this. Two shaky testing procedures for two of UFCs biggest stars in the same month can't be ignored. The Jones biz got swept under the rug as I knew it would but this won't be ignored after what happened with Jones.

Somebody is extremely incompetent or extremely paid.

UFC 183 got a massive shit taken upon it. Two guys fucking up weight bad and now this.

UFC 184 might have been a redeeming event to make people care a little less about this but that card got 177'd. It was stacked as it was created and now it's headlined by Rousey and co-mained by another women's fight that should be on the prelims.

oh well.

Fuck my favorite guy isn't fighting in the next UFC...
Stephen Thompson, Weidman's training partner, was forced out of his UFC Fight Night 60 main event with Brandon Thatch."Wonderboy" Thompson, like Weidman, suffered a rib injury in training. He was slated to face Brandon Thatch on Feb. 14 in Broomfield, Colorado. Now it's Smooth Hnderson.

Stephen Thompson, Weidman's training partner, was forced out of his UFC Fight Night 60 main event with Brandon Thatch."Wonderboy" Thompson, like Weidman, suffered a rib injury in training. He was slated to face Brandon Thatch on Feb. 14 in Broomfield, Colorado. Now it's Smooth Hnderson.

Just hearing about that? :laughing

Did you know DC made a 'what what in the butt' esque video

And Anderson Silva is a roider?

I swear these guys need to calm thew training down

Back