• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Hespect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 62
GSP's reaction to hearing about Silva roiding. So much for them GOAT talks..

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

Just has to worry about Jones now and people clinging to Fedor

Everybody ducking Vitor, bro.

Vitor can eat my ass.

Dude is trying to cherry pick who he fights for a fucking interim belt. Wants to fight Romero and turned down Machida.

Lions don't apologize for being ducks.

Top of the middleweight division is aggravating right now. All of this stuff was supposed to be ironed out in a month or two. Weidman/Belfot. Jacare/Romero. Machida/Rockhold. And all of that fell apart.

I never thought Vitor should have even been an option to fight for the title. If you gotta wean yourself off the juice, you forfeit your spot. Put Rockhold and Souza together, winner gets a shot. Then Machida/Romero. Stupid that Vitor is in the mix at all. My opinion anyway.

It's stupid that the title fight between them has been put off 4 times. 1 on Vitor and now 3 times on Chris. WTF, bro. The glass champ talk is about to shift from Cain/Pettis to Weidman if he keeps this up.

Well actually Weidman fought in between those times.

Vitor pulled out and Weidman had an evtite training camp, and a fight.

2 setbacks as far as I know.

But you can't place all the blame on Chris, Chris had a five round Titke fight in the space that vitor refuses to fight anyone else.

In this case I don't care cause vitor should not have a title fight anyway

2 setbacks as far as I know.

But you can't place all the blame on Chris, Chris had a five round Titke fight in the space that vitor refuses to fight anyone else.

In this case I don't care cause vitor should not have a title fight anyway

I'm not putting the blame all on Chris. They both botched this fight that should have taken place almost a year ago.

I think someone should only be considered for GOAT status if they can knock out my little sister. Sorry Georgie.

Greatest humper of all time though. lolz.

But seriously.

Yet also one of their greatest draws ever.

Always laugh when people say he was boring. I found Gsp fights super exciting

Back