• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Just a solos contender fight. Bader does have a decent little streak going while that's a very winnable fight for DC

Eh. DC is going to smash on him unless he hasn't gone back to retrieve his soul he left in the ring after fighting Jones.

Edgar vs Faber

and

Jacare vs Romero rebooked

W00P

Those are fights I can be excited about.

Edgar should be fighting for the title.

I'm not terribly sympathetic to Edgar's 'should be' fighting for the title plight.

1. He's already fought Aldo.

2. Conor is on a longer win streak. don't get on me about the level of his competition and being fed non-wrestlers. If those guys are so low level, then he starched them handily as he should of. Bermudez was on a long streak of lesser competition and in the title talk too until he lost.

3. He's a new challenge instead of starting a row of rematches for Aldo for the next couple years.

4. I don't wanna hear about Conor being gifted the title shot or given the easy route. Edgar got his Aldo title shot coming off of two losses against Benson. When was the last time before then someone got a title shot coming off 2 losses?

4. $$$

5. For anyone that doesn't think Conor deserves his shot at the belt, you should be happy to see him get in the cage with Aldo and get absolutely obliterated, blowing up his hype train.

Haven't been hearing too much from Dana about all this. About a year ago he was really belligerent with reporters when he thought he had PEDs under control.

That card had multiple fighters miss weight, multiple fighters test positive, and the result will be two huge draws getting suspended for Probsvky a year each lol

Dana has been very very quiet, while Gsp is like I'll told you so

Jacare Romero... Two all natural, perfectly clean fighters. :laughing Could be a good fight tho. DC Bader will either be a one sided beat down or a total snoozefest. Edgar Faber COULD be a damn good fight but Edgar will be heavily favored. Will root for California however. :D

Anyone catch WSOF last night? I caught the last fight. A few good exchanges, but nothing to write home about. Moraes did say "motherfucker" live on NBC Sports and they didn't bleep it. :laughing

Apparently Cody Mckenzie intentionally head butted some guy. Good riddance, dude is off.

I saw the headbutt. It wasnt THAT bad, hard to tell if intentional

Intentional or not though I agree with the DQ. I think way more DQs need to be handed out for rule breaks or at least points.

Eye poke? -1 and DQ second time, no warning, no leeway.

Groin shot? Same

Fence grab? Same.

Headbutt? same.

And all those should have the instant DQ If there's even any chance it was conscious
In fact when it comes ro eye pokes in all for instant DQ

I fully agree with that. Don't care how "unintentional" an eye poke or groin shot was, #2 should be instant DQ. Don't see quite as many fence grabs now days as you used to, but it still happens. Hell, there have been fights that would have turned out much differently if it weren't for fence grabs.

Start cracking down hard on eye pokes and you won't see so many eye pokes.

I missed Schlemenko vs Manhoef, how was it?

Thatch looked like a monster in size compared to Henderson. I wonder how the size difference will look tomorrow night. Will the size/strength difference come into play? We all know that the bigger/stronger guy does not always win but Thatch will look two weight classed above Henderson tomorrow night.

I'm guessing Henderson is going to use his wrestling tomorrow other than stand and bang.

fuckin a!

Attachments

• Pw2JQXL.jpg
    Pw2JQXL.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 181
Unless Ben can get this to the ground hes gonna loose in spectacular fashion. Hes finally on the other end of the fighting the larger guy stick. I know Frankie is going be tuned in laughing this one up.

Back