• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

It gets worse for silva:

AS fight night tests come bsck for roids AND two pain killers.

Dude was roided up and on painkillers

Wasn't he on some anti-anxiety shit, too? I read that some of the stuff wasn't necessarily illegal but he didn't disclose it prior to fighting. So, on top of the illegal shit, they're dinging him for the other stuff as well.

Silva, Diaz, Lombard, Some chick I never heard of, plus Fitch, what all in the last month? Oh, and don't forget Cocaine Jones. Sheesh.

bigfoot vs mir this weekend. i really hope mir retires after this one. dude just doesnt have the drive anymore.

UFC 187, May 23rd

Jones/Johnson
Weidman/Belfort
Nurmagofuckyourself/Cerrone
Browne/Arlovski
Benavidez/Moraga

Now that's a fucking card.

Please nobody get caught doing drugs, PEDs, or get injured training. PLEASE

Now that would be a betting pool...to see if the event can happen w/o injuries or failed drug tests

Now that would be a betting pool...to see if the event can happen w/o injuries or failed drug tests

Shut the fuck up! You're gonna jinx it just saying that!

I shouldn't have said it either. I better knock on wood. Seeing that card makes me wanna fap. Does that count as 'knocking on wood;?

UFC 187, May 23rd

Jones/Johnson
Weidman/Belfort
Nurmagofuckyourself/Cerrone
Browne/Arlovski
Benavidez/Moraga

Now that's a fucking card.

Please nobody get caught doing drugs, PEDs, or get injured training. PLEASE
Probably why they made this card. If one shits the bed, they will still have a decent event.

Probably why they made this card. If one shits the bed, they will still have a decent event.

One of those fights could be pulled and it would still be an awesome card.

I thoroughly enjoyed UFC 178 even though Jones got pulled from the main event.

For me, 187 is a 178 redo. Stacked card with Jones as the main event.

I can't wait.

Back