• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

The last fight companions was hella funny. Eddie going on about dicks in vagina.

Holy crap... Kimbo vs. Shamrock! :shocker

The fight that shoulda happened, what 7 years ago? Actually should have happened before that, but then Ken would have made quick work of Kimbo 10+ years ago.

If this fight goes past 1 round, they're both going to be sucking wind. :D

WTF is with all these "shoulda happened a decade ago (or at least five years ago)" fights lately? Pacquiao/Mayweather. Kimbo/Shamrock. Heard something about Randy/Fedor? That won't happen. But it should have. Arlovsky/Mir is rumored? Sheesh.

Well, at least Ken may not have to face the fat Irish gypsey any more. :D

I'll be watching, too, if it even gets sanctioned. I'm thinking this will go down like Frye/Takayama except it will last 1/5 as long. :D

I'll be watching, too, if it even gets sanctioned. I'm thinking this will go down like Frye/Takayama except it will last 1/5 as long. :D

That fight is going to be like seeing Don Frye with no mustache.....

frye-no-stache.jpg

F'n CRAY CRAY! :thumbup

Lots of fighting this weekend and only one I'm interested in seeing... McGeary vs. Newton. I THINK McGeary will tear Newton's arm off, but who knows. I'd like to see McGeary in UFC if he beats Newton.

Lots of fighting this weekend and only one I'm interested in seeing... McGeary vs. Newton. I THINK McGeary will tear Newton's arm off, but who knows. I'd like to see McGeary in UFC if he beats Newton.

Will probably happen

I think so, but Newton has pulled wins out of his ass, too. At this point in time, I feel McGeary is a level above Smellator's LHW division. I've only seen his last few fights, but he's completely tooled everyone I've seen up to this point.

If he wins impressively, Dana and Lorenzo will see dollar signs and get to work.

UFC's LHW division needs it anyway.

Just looked up his stats. 9-0. Six fights in Smellator. Total fight time: 27:13. Has finished every fight. Has been to rd. 3 once, rd. 2 twice, so seven first rd. finishes.

Three fights under a minute, two under 30 seconds. Four wins by submission, three of those by armbar, one by inverted triangle (saw that, sick). Five wins by KO/TKO.

However, he has not fought top flight competition. He has, however, decimated everyone he's fought.

Back