• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

That's like saying the key to beating Anderson Silva is to not get knocked the fuck out.

(well, at least it used to be... :D)

have one of the 2012 Olympic Judo medalists have a go? The person that beat RR back in 2008 is still competing (Edith Bosch)

I hope Cat gets another shot. Holm looked terrible and Rousey would tear her face off. If they make Cat fight Holm before getting another shot Cat will walk right though her. Who else is there at this point really?..

CM Punk.

That's like saying the key to beating Anderson Silva is to not get knocked the fuck out.

(well, at least it used to be... :D)

The key to best Andersen was not to get caught up in his shenanigans or fall into the hype

It's just took a good ol jersey boy to not get flustered by them

Anderson-Silva-KOd-3.jpg

Most people were defeated by Anderson before they even stepped into the cage. I did a backflip the first time he got KTFO and jumped off couch and did a "OH SNAP" after that not-really-a-fluke-gnarly-leg-check-snap the second fight. Felt a little bad for him cuz I'm sure that was painful as fuck, but I didn't/don't feel bad for him otherwise. Weidman doing his thing. Beat his buddy, too. Hope he pops Roidfort's head like a grape.

Someone with good stand up, range, accuracy, timing and TDD and PATIENCE could absolutely beat Rousey. The Kamikaze move was dumb as hell.

Most people were defeated by Anderson before they even stepped into the cage. I did a backflip the first time he got KTFO and jumped off couch and did a "OH SNAP" after that not-really-a-fluke-gnarly-leg-check-snap the second fight. Felt a little bad for him cuz I'm sure that was painful as fuck, but I didn't/don't feel bad for him otherwise. Weidman doing his thing. Beat his buddy, too. Hope he pops Roidfort's head like a grape.

Dude, we all know you are a hater and were swilling beers and high fiving anybody within reach for the next week. :laughing

High five, low five, middle five, every five you can think of. :laughing

I caught his leg wrapping around Wiedman's right when it happened and I did a "OMFG, DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN!?!?" And the people I was watching with went WHAT!!? WHAT HAPPENED!?! cuz they didn't catch it right off.

And I'm going "OMFG, HOLY SHIT!!"

WHAT!? WHAT!?

Then they replayed it in slow mo and the gagging began. :laughing

Yeah, I had to set my beer down and get my stomach squared away for a second. :laughing

There was a odd hush about the place for sometime afterword. :wtf

via mmafighting.com

Chael Sonnen will meet Renato "Babalu" Sobral on May 9 at Metamoris VI, according to Sonnen. Metamoris founder Ralek Gracie confirmed the news, as well. Gracie said the event would take place in Los Angeles, but he would not confirm the location just yet. Gracie added that Sonnen vs. Sobral will not serve as the main event, which will be announced in the coming days.

Back