• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

UFC just signed Cyborg.

sweet! i got breaking news on BARF!

i for one would really like to see a 145 division in the UFC. gets some meaty girls roller derby looking bad ass chicks in there.

TJ Dillashaw is out due rib fracture. That sucks.
UFC just signed Cyborg. Wonder if the UFC is going to start a 145 Women's weight class or see if she can fight in 135.

sweet! i got breaking news on BARF!

i for one would really like to see a 145 division in the UFC. gets some meaty girls roller derby looking bad ass chicks in there.

Story is she's been signed for a couple months. She's going to fight again in Invicta at 145 and then she has to prove she can fight at 135 in the UFC. And then they'll talk about a potential match with Ronda should she make weight and be successful.

Translation, this fight is still never going to happen because she won't make 135.

Nor would I expect her to make weight. If she's supposed to make 135, why can't Rhonda make 125? I agree, fight won't happen.

How can you not love this guy? You go, Toothpick Jesus. Ain't scared of nobody.

Screen_Shot_2015-03-28_at_12.42.25_PM.0.png

CBNAG5wUUAAFfJT.jpg

10 am et-Saturday-fights!
Let's all cheer for Mendes over a cup of coffee!!!!!

Anyone see the last card? I thought it was pretty good overall. I had to FFW the Guida humpfest... So Easy a Caveman Can Do It. :laughing

Iaquinta needs to pull his head out of his arse. Call was questionable, but the fight was kinda meh, too.

Mendes, wat!? Damn, punch to the forehead got Lamas wobbly. Aldo rubber match? Rip off McGregor's head? That'd rule. :D

Dana loves McGregor too much to let him fight Mindez anytime soon. Aldo is going to chop him into pieces anyway. He'll likely move up to lightweight win or lose to avoid that fight.

Last edited:
Mendes is a beast. Has Mendes and Edgar fight each other yet? Back to back Alpha male fights.

I figured Mendes would win, but I didn't figure it'd be that quick.

PS, Rampage out of 186, Bellator has him by the scroat, apparently.

I can't wait for the Machida and Rockhold fight. That night is actually stacked damn well.

Back