• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Zilch. #6 WW vs. (I think) unranked dude. This fight does nothing for Brown at all, and in all likelihood, Diaz will get ragdolled.

Brown gonna PIIHB. I hope the fight doesn't happen, it's just too stupid. Altho I did read he also wants to fight Pettis. He doesn't deserve that fight either.

Nate moved up in weight class? Ben Henderson is trying to get in UFC 186 since Rampage is out now.

Last edited:
Nate is Skresdy saying he didn't agree to that fight or even negotiate it. He thought it esd him And Pettis

I'm not much into MMAth, but based on Nate's recent performances and opponents vs. Brown's recent performances and opponents, Nate gets tooled.

But either way, I just don't care. I don't think he deserves it and I think it would be a big step down for Brown. Dude doesn't even deserve Pettis. I think he should be fighting scrubs on Fightpass.

look for Paige Van Z to be bald headed for her upcoming fight. She made a promise some time ago to donate her locks to a cancer organization if and when she made it big in the UFC

Cro cop goes on record this week saying ground and pound is too violent for this sport.

Goes on to defeat Gonzaga last night via ground and pound.

Seems legit.

Thereby proving his point?

Eh. I just thought it was funny. He was saying GnP makes for bloody violence that makes it hard for the sport to be legitimate to the general public. Basically speaking of the "Just Bleed" fans.

And his come back fight ends up with both guys with a couple of the nastiest cuts so far this year.

I'm happy he avenged his loss though in the rematch. As he always does.

Highlights of the fight on UFCs youtube channel tell the story pretty good. Gonzaga was winning the fight

until he lost.:laughing

:laughing "I was totally winning that fight until I woke up with a ref on top of me". :D

I have the last Bellator DVR'd, not sure if I'll watch it or not. Only person who interests me in Bellator is Liam McGeary, and he probably won't be fighting any time soon.

Frankie/Uriah next? Should be interesting.

Back