• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

BW title rescheduled for July 25 in Chicago

Dillashaw/Barao
Pettis/Jury (lol @ this one)
Tate/Eye

They put it on a Fox TV card. No more PPV for that fight. Probably figured if they're going to fuck up a card, let them fuck up a TV card and not another PPV.

Just realized the durkin is fighting OSP this Saturday. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
So, they're feeding Pettis fresh meat? :wtf

Man, Barao... I dunno, I don't think he deserves it. After flunking out of that last matchup, he should have to earn it a little harder.

Gotta get the Wheaties man back in the W column. This is silly though. If Jury actually wins, I will laugh and laugh hard.

Jessica Eye is damn sexy also. Can't wait for the weigh-ins for that one.

Alves/Condit May 30. Very interested in this one. Fan of both of these guys from way back.

Also, Phil Davis to Bellator. WTF? Must be gettin' PAID.

predictions on tomorrows matches?
I believe it'll go this way....

Herrig v. Van Zant-sounds like VanZant needs to get her tushy kicked and Herring will get the job done.
Holloway v. Swanson-I want Swanson to win
Comozzi v. Souza-Souza
Machida v. Rockhold-Rockhold trains with the best of the best so he will be rising through the weight class but will never win the belt.

Gotta go with the local guy. I hope Rockhold wins, but I won't be mad if Machida wins.

Did Machida cringe while taking off his shirt? Wonder if he is injured.

Everybody made weight

yay

Sad that this is a thing we kinda have to worry about these days

I knew something was up with Machida. I heard he had a hard weight cut this time around was trying to cut weight 30 minutes before weigh-in. Rockhold capitalize on Machida slippage and that elbow to the head pretty much sealed the deal. Can't wait for Jacare get skipped again to fight for the belt.

Back