• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

This is the funniest thing I've read all week.

Silva on competing for Brazil in taekwondo in the Olympics next year.

You never go full Rick James.

"I stopped training taekwondo when I was 17 so it's going to be tough, because taekwondo is very different today. I'm not worried about being embarrassed by the other athletes. For everything the sport gave to me, I will try to give it back. I don't have anything to prove. I'm here to help the sport and make it stronger. I never stopped training and watching the sport. I always used taekwondo kicks in my MMA fights, but now I have to train taekwondo only and adapt myself. It's another challenge I have to face, and I'm willing to get embarrassed for it."

:|

:wtf

:confused

:dunno

:hand

:laughing

:rofl

"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody’s couch like it’s something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that.

…Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’s couch.

Cocaine’s a helluva drug"

Last edited:
predictions on tomorrows matches?
I believe it'll go this way....

Herrig v. Van Zant-sounds like VanZant needs to get her tushy kicked and Herring will get the job done.
Holloway v. Swanson-I want Swanson to win
Comozzi v. Souza-Souza
Machida v. Rockhold-Rockhold trains with the best of the best so he will be rising through the weight class but will never win the belt.

:twofinger

me said:
3 Team Parlay #40873541

Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

Both must Fight for Action.

UFC on Fox 15 - Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey, United States

(9814) Paige "12 Gauge" VanZant -130 Apr 18/15@08:00p

Final Scores

Paige "12 Gauge" VanZant 1

Felice "Lil Bulldog" Herrig 0

(9817) Max "Blessed" Holloway +110 Apr 18/15@08:30p

Final Scores

Cub Swanson 0

Max "Blessed" Holloway 1

(9920) Luke Rockhold -155 Apr 18/15@10:15p

Final Scores

Luke Rockhold 1

Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida 0

Outcome: Win

Date settled: Apr 18, 2015 10:08:24 PM

Web US$ 25.00 US$ 127.81

You guys see the invicta weigh-ins? Almost all the girls didn't make weight. Pathetic.

Did you guys see the "#1 WW in the world" Ben Assclown totally shit the bed last night?

No. He just looked like a fucking lop.

His striking his STILL shit which is funny because he talks about training at Roufus sport and with Pettis like he's about to start showtime kicking people.

He looked like a damn rookie flopping in for weak take down attempts.

And then the fight ends in No Contest because he went full on Jon Jones and switched from punches to the face to fingers in the eyes.

It was a shit show. #1 WW in the world my ass.

Last edited:
Back