• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

TheMotoSocial Tuesday May 21 7pm

Butch

poseur
Staff member
Super Moderator
Moto(s)
‘18 Alta EX006, ‘17 Alta MX019, 06R6, 05TM530 Black Dream, 01TM250 2T, ‘24 Yam Tenere 700
Name
Butch
BARF perks
AMA #: 1093637
What is this I saw on ZuckFace?
#TheMotoSocialSANFRANCISCO
Join us as the San Francisco Motorcycle Club hosts us all at their clubhouse. SFMC is the 2nd oldest MC in the nation and welcomes all types of motos and great people. Food and refreshments will be provided (limited, so don’t be late.)
Invite all your pals and come kick it with us at @TheMotoSocial

:thumbup

supposedly over a hundred motorcycle people showed up in San Francisco for the Moto Social opening event of 2024 back in April.

their event on Tuesday 05/21 from 7p to 9p at the venerable SFMC clubhouse should be fun! :ride:party

Last edited:
I went to one when they did it in my neighborhood and it was swamped with all sorts of cool moto's and people. I'll probably drop by if I can remember to.

I leave on Wednesday for the Nevada BDR, so I'll probably ride over the with DRZ all loaded up for that, because I am a bit of a show off after all, but also because it'll motivate me to be fully packed and loaded the day before instead of sweating and swearing while I race to get everything strapped down at the last minute.

No ZuckFace required: https://themotosocial.com/san-francisco :laughing

What is this I saw on ZuckFace?
#TheMotoSocialSANFRANCISCO
Join us as the San Francisco Motorcycle Club hosts us all at their clubhouse. SFMC is the 2nd oldest MC in the nation and welcomes all types of motos and great people. Food and refreshments will be provided (limited, so don’t be late.)
Invite all your pals and come kick it with us at @TheMotoSocial

So, June has already happened. July is kind of fuxored for me, but August 20...I'm in. I'll post it when they announce the location if no one beats me to it. I went to one a few months ago. It was a good enough time but I didn't know anyone there and everyone was in groups already so it was tough to break into a conversation without being an awkward creeper. I finally saw one person I knew (Arie) just as I was packing up to leave and tracking down people to move their bikes so I could get mine out.

I work in the FiDi now so heading out after work gets me there stupid early. Good parking and quick access to the food truck in the calm before the storm.

I went last night - good times, perfect weather, great tacos. I did not know I was an early arriver and had to wait a bit before leaving, but there was a vibe of bikes coming and going with fun chatter about bikes and routes. On the way out, I was surprised to find myself riding with a group of similar v-twin bikes across the city. Made my day.

sfmoto1.jpegsfmoto3.jpeg.

sfmoto2.jpeg

So, June has already happened. July is kind of fuxored for me, but August 20...I'm in. I'll post it when they announce the location if no one beats me to it. I went to one a few months ago. It was a good enough time but I didn't know anyone there and everyone was in groups already so it was tough to break into a conversation without being an awkward creeper. I finally saw one person I knew (Arie) just as I was packing up to leave and tracking down people to move their bikes so I could get mine out.

I work in the FiDi now so heading out after work gets me there stupid early. Good parking and quick access to the food truck in the calm before the storm.
oh good, please post it up so I can bother Andy. I will be here in SF.

Back