• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Time to get Fit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the bike and rower are seriously cool. The bike more so. I used my phone to do a row in Zambia. And short 4miler in France. Using iFit

The bike I just tried it out after rowing to see what it was like. Automatically setting the incline and resistance based on the ride is so killer. Can’t wait to do an actual ride. My legs were too Toast to do a complete one.

30mins on the rower
10mins on the bike

4 mile down yesterday and today with no lifting. yesterday i had a bit over half a bottle of jameson with dinner which was poutine fries and a chicken katsu sandwich

today --

lunch:
proton bar
nature valley honey n oats bar
nature valley proton bar
1 liter of water
1 coffee

dinner:
NY steak
1 broccoli
2 cups of rice

leftover cals:
grogurt + protons

@ Kim
Sounds fun.... and cool. Rowing in Zambia. Nice.

Everything In me said fuck it today. At 4:30 after watching Bobby Fong win another SB race I said fuck that.

85 min in the pool after work. 60 laps and 250 UW punches. Glad I pushed thru.

Getting a kick out of retards in the gym attempting to throw around heavy weight at the expense of anything close to proper form.

Getting a kick out of retards in the gym attempting to throw around heavy weight at the expense of anything close to proper form.

+1

And don’t forget:

Grunters - grunt when even lifting girlie chrome DBs
Clankers - Bro on bench doing DB flyes and DBs hit each other
Attention Whore BB & DB Droppers - Bros that deliberately drop the BB or DBs loudly so everyone thinks they lift heavy
Steve Garveys - Remember when Padres won pennant and Garvey ran to the pitcher’s mound to celebrate but didn’t want to mess up his hair so he tilted his head and jumped up and down while synchronizing his hair, head, hips and feet? Well, lots of girls at the gym work out without messing up their hair.
Split Screens - These bros hit upper body hard, lower body not at all. So they look like two different people joined at the waist.

Last edited:
Don't forget the people who push the weight only 1/4 the full range, probably due to using too high of a weight. :laughing

I'm not a retard but I'm glad I have a home gym so people don't make fun of me.

Split Screens - These bros hit upper body hard, lower body not at all. So they look like two different people joined at the waist.

Dude at work was like that, looked like a cartoon

I'm not a retard but I'm glad I have a home gym so people don't make fun of me.

I just lift the girly weights so people probably are making fun of me but I’ll be injury free :party

+1

And don’t forget:

Grunters - grunt when even lifting girlie chrome DBs

Back in the day I worked out with some serious power lifters. Not really with them but in the same small high school gym after work. These dudes grunted and screamed.. real deal shit. Benching well over 400lbs and squating insane weight with back and knees strapped like a full on brama bull.

Made it kind of embarassing not to let the sounds rip. :laughing

That carried forward and I admit being embarrassed a few times when I left the privacy of that gym and went to a public gym that was not power lifting or body building centric. Look up and a woman is staring.. oops. :laughing

Got my arms and shoulder dealio in today. No grunting but some heavy breathing.. :p

4 mile down, had my check-up earlier and got a flu shot. felt like shit almost immediately. brogability now

lunch:
proton bar
nature valley bar
4oz honey dijon kettle chips

dinner:
16oz ny steak
2 cups of rice
1 broccoli

leftover cals:
brogurt

+1

Attention Whore BB & DB Droppers - Bros that deliberately drop the BB or DBs loudly so everyone thinks they lift heavy

I've stated over and over here...I 100% absolutely HATE these fucks...almost exclusively when the weight isn't even that heavy.

I just lift the girly weights so people probably are making fun of me but I’ll be injury free :party

Make sure to keep perfect form after dumping the weights to the water fountain!

I've stated over and over here...I 100% absolutely HATE these fucks...almost exclusively when the weight isn't even that heavy.

Make sure to keep perfect form after dumping the weights to the water fountain!

Wannabe Oly lifters and Barbell Brigade wearing powerlifters at a normie gym comes to mind. Then they gotta rip open their belts to make sure everyone hears that as well.

Hahahaha! And have like 2-3 man chowder shaker bottles...

again. glad I have a home gym.

yall would point and laugh at me like crazy.

cycled in Turkey today. Interval training for 35mins.

warm-up, then 1 min on of high intensity, 2 mins rest
2 mins on, 3mins rest,
3 mins on, 4 mins rest,
4 mins on, 5mins rest

and then the last is a 5min sprint with a cool down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back