• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Trailer accessories

NATEWA

Moto(s)
17 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 and 07 Kawasaki Ninja zx6r
Name
Nate
Hope this is in the correct section. I picked up a new utility jug holder and sent an email to some friends. Got me thinking about motorcycle trailer add ons and accessories:

1) pit bull restraint sysytem
2) canyon (?) handlebar strap
3) front straps - can’t remember the brand
4) propane/gas/water carries (Rotopax, VP, BW jug holder)
5) plastic wheel fenders
6) bearing buddy for hubs
7) anti rattle trailer hitch
8) adjustable hitch
9) spare tire

Any other suggestions?

IMG_1896.jpeg

Mission Automotive 4 Pack Hose... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KTQ4YH2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1719113302552.png

Utility jug rack - all metal and lockable.

Where did you get the spare tire mount? Looks like a solution for my trailer. Thanks.

Bob.

Where did you get the spare tire mount? Looks like a solution for my trailer. Thanks.

Bob.
I have the same spare mount, Harbor Freight. Etrailer also has them I believe.

Like those plastic fenders, I may have to upgrade mine. :thumbup The metal ones are loud when they clank against the trailer frame.

Utility jug rack - all metal and lockable.

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpeg
    IMG_2029.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Bob.
If you want one of those, I have at least one (maybe two!) I didn't use on my box trailer that are sitting in my garage. They're yours if you come pick them up.

If you want one of those, I have at least one (maybe two!) I didn't use on my box trailer that are sitting in my garage. They're yours if you come pick them up.
Thank you very much for the offer, but the price of gas to pick it up is more than the cost new. I do appreciate the offer though. Thanks.

Good thing you got the plastic fenders, the HF fenders are notorious for breaking.

Mine has the Dee Zee Trailer box, I reinforced the bottom with a piece of wood. Its big enough to fit my spare tire, trailer jack, tools, straps, tire warmers, and more.

0525240716_HDR-XL.jpg

0525240938-XL.jpg

I've seen only one mention of tools. At least if you're hauling dirt bikes, you might have to do a little wrenching once in a while.

Good thing you got the plastic fenders, the HF fenders are notorious for breaking.

Mine has the Dee Zee Trailer box, I reinforced the bottom with a piece of wood. Its big enough to fit my spare tire, trailer jack, tools, straps, tire warmers, and more.

0525240716_HDR-XL.jpg

0525240938-XL.jpg
I picked one up. Currently have a 5.5 gallon gas can on there but have the Rotopax on there so that does the job.

I’d like to put my extension cords, tire warmers, tire inflator, tools, etc in the box so I don’t have to load it in the car everytime.

Back