• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

TV Shows I am enjoying

I got COVID a week ago so I have been streaming like crazy because we are isolating within the home (MS. BA didn’t get it, yet, this time). I watched all of Unauthorized Living (soapy but lotsa action and Scenery). I am watching Innocente now, it’s pretty good. I also watched Traitors and liked it pretty good.

Thank gawd for foreign productions because this strike in Hollywood is going to mean a big gap in the offerings.

Beyond Skinwalker Ranch last nite.

Something about a tunnel from an old cement plant in Clarksdale straight up to Secret Mountain in its' wilderness area.
Drones were flown into the area with a magnatomiter to confirm the tunnel. Fly too far towards the restricted/wilderness and your drone is returned to start with the restricted message.

That plant is within 5 miles of me now.
I should go and pester the NPS rangers @ Tuzigoot about what make a wilderness area

Last edited:
Well with actors and writers on strike I guess we will have some time to catch up.

Note to teevee streamers: If suddenly your smart tv starts giving a black screen but with sound for all of Netflix, do the old power cycle for 60 seconds and supposedly, push the power button on the remote during that 30 seconds for 10 seconds while the set is unplugged.

At first I thought it was some kind of password sharing crackdown. No idea what it really is. Our other services, Max and Prime were just fine all along.

I don’t know what’s going on, but it’s a thing.

Netflix just dropped a new season of "The Lincoln Lawyer". I haven't watched it yet, the first season was watchable.

I watched the first episode of Foundation, I need to go back and rewatch that last part as I fell asleep (this is not a criticism of the show, I fall asleep in front of anything).

So happy. The return of Deputy Marshall Raylan Givens is upon us. Justified has returned to FX.

Netflix just dropped a new season of "The Lincoln Lawyer". I haven't watched it yet, the first season was watchable.

I watched the first episode of Foundation, I need to go back and rewatch that last part as I fell asleep (this is not a criticism of the show, I fall asleep in front of anything).

His accent constantly slips. As far as I know Mickey isn't Mexican in the books.

Foundation season 1, outside of the Cleons, was terrible. It doesn't reflect the spirit or purpose of the book at all. Whoever adapted it probably didn't even read the books.

Season 2 is better after 1 episode, but I don't care about anyone from S1 except the Cleons, which ironically were not really in the books and didn't have a genetic clone dynasty.

Lee Pace is pretty amazing.

No spoilers! I've got it recording.

It’s good. Quite a bit more R rated with the 10pm air time.

I’m sure it’s obvious because she looks just like him but that’s his real daughter playing…his daughter.

They've been numbered even before streaming services since TiVo/DVR became normal and watching TV was no longer bound to the 24 hour day.

This week, been watching Sumo Championships on NHK Japan-World.
There's an OTA HD broadcast instance down in Tacoma.
They'll be running up to the Sunday big kahuna showdown.
Think you can stream them on the NHK website eventually.
Lots of other interesting things there too.

Watching episode one now! :cool :laughing

362246147_826912858800352_4142903875624148030_n.jpg

Not a show but a movie I watched last night that was just released on Netflix, starring Jamie Foxx.

They Cloned Tyrone

[youtube]8AWIF8maEP4[/youtube]

Jason, what service? I'm in!

Back