• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

TV Shows I am enjoying

Anyone else watching "All Creatures Great and Small" on PBS?

Loved the books back in the day by James Herriot upon who the series is based.
Me too. Wifey and I have been enjoying this show - a bit Hallmarky for sure, but still good production values and fun stories.

We’re also in our fourth season or so of Suits and Black List, neither of which we had seen when they came out. So that’s an endless source of fun in the lineup whenever we’re stuck for something to watch.

Also, Sex Education has been pretty fun.

Last edited:
LIONESS

MV5BMmRkMWQzZWUtZjkzNS00OWVhLTkxNDAtNzg4ODgxMTg0MTNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzOTQyOTk1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

So I’ve gone down the military TV show rabbit hole. Love Seal Team. Six turned out ok - Season 1 was average but Season 2 sucked me in.

I poked around Bezos Prime and discovered Lioness. I had no idea its a Taylor Sheridan show. Binged S1 E1 and S1 E2 tonight. I like.

Nicole Kidman’s face looks weirder every year.

Michael Kelly is an excellent actor.

Zoe Saldana is like a younger, unannoying version of Jada Pinkett Smith. And she is a good actor!

S1 E6 Mole going to Mallorca. Shit may hit the fan. CIA big dick (michael kelly) calls navy big dick and requests a destroyer to be parked near mallorca. Love this! Reminds me of Oliver North testifying when he needed a ship within a day so he made a call. Anyone remember that?

I saw a few episodes when it was new. Going to binge-watch all 7 seasons.
p184790_b_h9_ap.jpg

God damn. Deep into Season 1. Writers are so creative feeding Vic one shit sandwich after another.

Last edited:
First few seasons of the show were great. That last ones weren't horrible, just not as good as the first few.

@lizard - Nicole Kidman.
:rofl

Thursday's @ 10 pm CBS. Tracker.

From what I saw on Sunday, I didn't catch the model, but,
as a 27 FB Airstream, same rig as what I'm running.
Even with the back hatch that I use to load my bike for travel.

I don't feel like Taylor Swift, an influencer, hot on trendy, with iconic possessions.
But, Prime Time says so, , ,

I watched the post super bowl episode, and didn't care for it.

Mercenary tracker, recovering folks for reward money. I'm sure he'll develop into a more sympathetic character as the show goes on, but he's kind of a jerk in the pilot. I'm not even talking about the whole "bounty hunter-ish" premise.

He's just a jerk.

recently finished Scavengers Reign on HBO/Max, and enjoyed it.

watching Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix now, very beautiful animation.

they're both beautifully animated, actually, if you like that sort of thing.

also just finished WATCHMEN: THE COMPLETE MOTION COMIC on HBO/Max and liked it. different animation style, and it's been released for forever (2008, I guess), but had never seen it.

Last edited:
Masters of the Air has been spectacular so far. If you’re a fan of Band of Brothers and The Pacific, this 3rd collaboration between Hanks and Spielberg is a must-watch.

And while I’m watching Masters of the Air, I’ve been watching Ted Lasso as a palette-cleanser. So goddamn heartfelt and funny. That show is easily going to be in my Top 10 and I’m not even done with it yet.

Two more I forgot to mention that wrapped up this past Fall.

Letterkenny - I know a few of you mentioned this earlier in the thread but my dog that’s one of the funniest shows to come out in recent years. Just gut-bustingly funny, and the casting choices, whew, talk about eye-candy. Miss Kate and Bonnie McMurray, and Tanis…

Reservation Dogs - Coming of age show from a modern native-American perspective. So good! The show hurts at times from the rawness of it, but always a sprinkling of humor so it doesn’t get too heavy. I still want Spirit to have his own spinoff show though.

:laughing:laughing:laughing
[YOUTUBE]uDinLERiF4A[/YOUTUBE]

Just started watching After Life on netflix. Holy hell seems like Ricky Gervais followed me around for a week when deciding how to play that character

Masters of the Air has been spectacular so far. If you’re a fan of Band of Brothers and The Pacific, this 3rd collaboration between Hanks and Spielberg is a must-watch.

And while I’m watching Masters of the Air, I’ve been watching Ted Lasso as a palette-cleanser. So goddamn heartfelt and funny. That show is easily going to be in my Top 10 and I’m not even done with it yet.

Sick of Hanks. Does he act or produce?

Totems is turning out to be pretty good….Ms. BA bailed on Reacher when he was scrunching dead guy to fit in trunk, so solo viewing now.

Back