• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

vat da rell? (what the hell in a german accent or something)

kneeSparX

Pixel Mover
Moto(s)
gave 'em all up.
Name
Moldy
you guys ever get a wierd bug every once in a while where when you try to save .jpgs it wants to save only as an untitled Bitmap?

saving anyway will do this, dragging onto the desktop from the browser, right clicking, or even waiting for the floating image menu to appear. then later on, it just stops and i can save jpg's as jpg's again.

ever get that bug? and if so "vat de rell" can i do to fix that, it gets pretty annoying as you can imagine..

Just clear your temp internet files/cookies and everything will be a-okay!!!

hey you guys a-okay!!!!!!11

ya, I hate that

The other thing that's happened receintly is I can't "view source" with IE6! :mad I've set NotePad as my default HTML editor in IE prefs but that didn't work. Really pissing me off. Anytime I want to see the source of a page I have to a) right click and download the page to my desktop or b) use NutScrape! :madx2

JackTheTripper said:
ya, I hate that

The other thing that's happened receintly is I can't "view source" with IE6! :mad I've set NotePad as my default HTML editor in IE prefs but that didn't work. Really pissing me off. Anytime I want to see the source of a page I have to a) right click and download the page to my desktop or b) use NutScrape! :madx2

yup i hate that too!!

Also, look into getting a Download assistant for IE (I'm not sure if Netscape supports this). I use DAP, and I really like it. Adds a right click to IE... :)

Back