• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Well, not quite a ride report

kneedraggeroldy

Active member
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Location
American Canyon
Moto(s)
FJR1300
KTM950
KLX300R
Name
Michael
As the title suggests, wife surprised me and asked, do you want to go camping in the rv this last weekend or take the bike somewhere?? Took a moment to ponder 🤔 and said bike. Took some twisty bits including highway 1 through ft Bragg and leggett to shelter cove and met up with a couple friends for the weekend…..gosh is she good to me 😂😂 oops…..how do I rotate?? 🤦‍♂️ I am now out of town for work on my phone
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1973.jpeg
    IMG_1973.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
As the title suggests, wife surprised me and asked, do you want to go camping in the rv this last weekend or take the bike somewhere?? Took a moment to ponder 🤔 and said bike. Took some twisty bits including highway 1 through ft Bragg and leggett to shelter cove and met up with a couple friends for the weekend…..gosh is she good to me 😂😂 oops…..how do I rotate?? 🤦‍♂️ I am now out of town for work on my phone
I clicked on it and it was right side up!
Love those roads up there. Mrs. Kneedraggeroldy is a keeper!
 
Ride Report Lite still makes us smile thank you
 
Nice...:thumbup

Nice pic too!
 
I really think you should sign up for the Family Rally in a couple weeks.
 
Sad face, out of town for work and will be again each week until end of November ….missing so much!!! Looking at stepping out end of next year for retirement/semi retirement and cannot wait to do more moto trips and more ADV moto trips…..
 
Back
Top