• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

who's doing wheelies

On the freeway commute only.

stunt scene been kinda quite lately due to all the media negativity...

Saw a bunch of guys on San Carlos St. Saturday doing wheelies around 2PM. I was at the BMW dealer, two of them at least drove by wheeling, bunch of different bikers there.

I do them when nobody is watching. I suck at them but they are still fun to attempt:)

Host a wheelie practicing event and I'm sure more people would join in from then on :ride

Holly shit if he would have just robbed somebody they would have let him out. He didn't cause an accident or try to run from the police. I think they were a little harsh on him.

I'm sure the Swedish police would love to arrest their Ghost Rider based on evidence filmed by plane (but the local law doesn't allow it)

There is a wheelie practice event every Sunday near tracy, but I work Sundays.

im always stunting my wr250x around the city... kinda far for you.

Host a wheelie practicing event and I'm sure more people would join in from then on :ride

+1 I would.. I sometimes go into those empty parking lots in milpitas and power wheelie a ninja 650r but I would definitely like to learn clutch wheelies.

edit: I bet all those people that come in here and bash can't wheelie and or wont show up : )

Attempting a wheelie on my ninja scares me, but I can wheelie bicycles and dirtbikes. What gives.

^----We are both in the same boat. My Mtn bike, no problem. My supermoto, no problem. My 990 SD, scary. I think we need bigger balls.

Back