• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Yamaha R1 N/B 280 @ 1245 pm

Wpon

Moto(s)
Honda CBR 954
Did anybody see the guy on the Blue R1 today at about 1245 on N/B 280 by Daly City? He was being chased by a cop in a white police car and got away. They were going over 100 mph.

Anybody know who that guy on the R1 was? He put himself and a lot of motorist in danger. Give bikers a bad name.:mad

Then again, the bike may have been an R6. Round tail lights from the rear. No license plates.

Last edited:
Wrong place to CRY...
Go back to Craigslist or somewhere like that... ;)

Wpon said:
Did anybody see the guy on the Blue R1 today at about 1245 on N/B 280 by Daly City? He was being chased by a cop in a white police car and got away. They were going over 100 mph.

Anybody know who that guy on the R1 was? He put himself and a lot of motorist in danger. Give bikers a bad name.:mad

Then again, the bike may have been an R6. Round tail lights from the rear. No license plates.

Are you the cop i got away from? :laughing
Sorry I was running late to the 49ers game... I didn't even see you chasing me. I guess I was inside a tunnel of vision and everything around me was blurred......
Although I made to the 49ers game with 30mins to spare. I promise next time to slow down.....

Oh yeah it was an R6...;)

Last edited:
you saw no license plate when they passed you at over a 100mph, what did you do? follow them?

LMAO @ TACKY

Wrong place to CRY...
Go back to Craigslist or somewhere like that...
GOOD ANSWER!!!
:teeth

I think first you need to post in the newbie section, and tell us a little about you before you just start posting stuff. make sure to intail that you are here to bit<h and moan about everything under the sun and you want to flame them darn squids cause your name is at stake here. It would be appreciated that way we can just skip your posts all together.

:cry :cry cry on buddy and one day youll single handedly stop those hooligans.

Welcome to BARF!

Hello Wpon! Thanks for posting in the Squids Anonymous section! If you haven't done so yet, please introduce yourself at the Newbies section so that people could welcome/know you. Just formalities. THANKS!

Welcome to BARF! You'll love it here!

- Vicky, Newbie Moderator

Re: Welcome to BARF!

mrtnz said:
Hello Wpon! Thanks for posting in the Squids Anonymous section! If you haven't done so yet, please introduce yourself at the Newbies section so that people could welcome/know you. Just formalities. THANKS!

Welcome to BARF! You'll love it here!

- Vicky, Newbie Moderator

I dont think he will be posting anymore :)

Was it this guy officer,he looks very suspicious
fahr38.gif

politie004.gif
Them R6's are quick officer
auto002.gif
:teeth

brunty said:
that sounds like advice from a man with experience.
:twofinger :laughing

LOL... Yeah right..

Looks like your the one doin' all the knitting at the moment ...

Not much else for you to do at home in the evening..:twofinger ;)

Just to clarify, you're all saying that you support running from the cops?

Back