• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Nation-wide climate strike by students

Ok. feel free to explain what you meant by dipshit in regards to them and how you feel regarding the climate activists in general. Then I will feel free to regard you in the same way.

I invite you to regard me in any way you like. You don't need me to help you out with your feelings.
 
I called the people I saw dipshits for exactly what I observed them doing.

He did pull it directly out of his ass to provide himself a basis to try and insult me. He attempts to insult me by speculating regarding my feelings and beliefs.

I do admit I was guessing regarding the motivations of some of the kids I saw, for which my 14yo chastised me for already, so there.

Okaaaaayyyyyyy.
 
*edited because I think that was too cheeky*

In other words, you simply can't have a discussion without resorting to insults? I'm actually trying to understand your take on this. But if all you want to do is talk shit, then well we can just stop here.
 
Climate change is not real. It's just a political wedge issue.













































There. Now move this circle jerk thread.
 
In other words, you simply can't have a discussion without resorting to insults? I'm actually trying to understand your take on this. But if all you want to do is talk shit, then well we can just stop here.

My comment wasnt an insult, it was actually calling you out with respect to yours (insult that is), but it was too easy and kind of childish so i deleted it.

If you really want to talk about it and have a real basis to call me names you should meet me in person.

Just ask mean dad or anyone else that has met me.in meatspace.
 
My comment wasnt an insult, it was actually calling you out with respect to yours (insult that is), but it was too easy and kind of childish so i deleted it.

If you really want to talk about it and have a real basis to call me names you should meet me in person.

Just ask mean dad or anyone else that has met me.in meatspace.

I'm sorry, did I call you a name? I said you were an insecure man.

And that is completely backed up by your physical threat of me. You know, threat of physical violence (and yes, that was a very unveiled threat of violence against me) is a permaban.

So let me clarify.

Did you just suggest that I meet you and say something to your face? Did you follow that up by saying that Meandad has seen you in person and can validate something about you that should make me hesitate to meet you in person? Like maybe your intimidating stature, coupled with your insecurity?

Sounds like a threat to me bro.
 
Climate change is not real. It's just a political wedge issue.











































There. Now move this circle jerk thread.


This is the answer? You don't like a thread so instead of ignoring it, you try and get it bumped to the PS?
 
I'm sorry, did I call you a name? I said you were an insecure man.

And that is completely backed up by your physical threat of me. You know, threat of physical violence (and yes, that was a very unveiled threat of violence against me) is a permaban.

So let me clarify.

Did you just suggest that I meet you and say something to your face? Did you follow that up by saying that Meandad has seen you in person and can validate something about you that should make me hesitate to meet you in person? Like maybe your intimidating stature, coupled with your insecurity?

Sounds like a threat to me bro.

Gosh, you are jumping to conclusions. I simply said if you want to have a reason not to like me, maybe you should meet me in person (as a joke because I can't really think of too many Barfers I didn't like after I met them in person even when I didn't care for their posts online).

I only referenced Meandad, because he was calling me out on what I said earlier and I have met him in person before. You'd have to ask him if he was intimidated by me...:laughing.

So no, I was not threatening you.
 
I don't think he meant it as a threat. And as far as Sharky having an intimidating appearance...yeah, no.

:twofinger
:laughing
 
Gosh, you are jumping to conclusions. I simply said if you want to have a reason not to like me, maybe you should meet me in person (as a joke because I can't really think of too many Barfers I didn't like after I met them in person even when I didn't care for their posts online).

I only referenced Meandad, because he was calling me out on what I said earlier and I have met him in person before. You'd have to ask him if he was intimidated by me...:laughing.

So no, I was not threatening you.

I just go by what you wrote. The only time I intimidated Kevin was that time we were comparing dick sizes. He said I was the most intimidating woman he has ever met.
 
In other words, you simply can't have a discussion without resorting to insults? I'm actually trying to understand your take on this. But if all you want to do is talk shit, then well we can just stop here.

Oh FFS, get off your horse. You're far from a saint. No one in here can claim innocence or ignorance.
 
Oh FFS, get off your horse. You're far from a saint. No one in here can claim innocence or ignorance.

Ok, thanks for your valuable input. Like I said, I was actually interested in hearing his input. Yours, not so much.
 
A little levity is a good salve to calm any butt-hurt these threads may generate.

To clarify, I am not butthurt. I like to see the discussion. I actually want to know what both sides have to say. I am not an expert in this field, although I have my own opinions and beliefs. I do have an issue with people dismissing the entire discussion because the "spokesperson" is a teenager.

In all honesty, I got you confused with someone else that dismissed her simply because of her age. I apologize for that. I think having an open and reasonable discussion is a good thing. resorting to insults and dismissing people simply because of who they are is not helpful.

Personally, I think that protests are a way to get people involved and talking about an issue. I also feel that disrupting the lives of others to prove a point is disrespectful. That said, here we are discussing this issue because of these protests, so I guess they work.
 
To clarify, I am not butthurt. I like to see the discussion. I actually want to know what both sides have to say. I am not an expert in this field, although I have my own opinions and beliefs. I do have an issue with people dismissing the entire discussion because the "spokesperson" is a teenager.

In all honesty, I got you confused with someone else that dismissed her simply because of her age. I apologize for that. I think having an open and reasonable discussion is a good thing. resorting to insults and dismissing people simply because of who they are is not helpful.

Personally, I think that protests are a way to get people involved and talking about an issue. I also feel that disrupting the lives of others to prove a point is disrespectful. That said, here we are discussing this issue because of these protests, so I guess they work.

I rarely get drawn into these online discussions on topics like these because they are necessarily oversimplified largely due to the medium of expression. I am not going into a dissertation on a moto forum to explain my position to someone who I think is self-styled intellectual with little desire to experience anything other than the smell of their own farts...(this is a general reason I do not get into a lot of these kitchen sink or political threads, this is not directed at anyone in particular so don't take it personally).

I'll leave the pages of txt and thoughtful discussion to Conan as he does make some epic posts.

This is the kitchen sink after all.
 
Back
Top