• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

In about 8 months I will know...

WE HAVE EYES ON FREAKIN MARS!!! I, just got whammied with the concept. wow. I mean really... WOW!



:banana Yeah! We don't suck all the time!!! WOOT!
 
Wheels made in Scott's Valley, camera masts made in Campbell. :thumbup
 
Whoa cool. So much good BARF. I missed this!
 
ps. Are we there yet?
 
Fun reading through the thread, lots of cool old folks that left this place..
 
I find it amazing that we can send things to a far off planet like Mars and have them run around the planet, under our control. But compared to the universe we know of, this feat is lost in the enormity of what we now know is beyond our infinitely small insignificant planet.

We only need to take just a bit of time to recognize how small we all are. And how amazing our existence is.
 
This past month I have found that donuts burned in Az soil is good for a Reckless Driving Citation
So, with this Mars Rover, will it do donutz, on Mars ?
Just how many Karens will it take, to take this rover into custody ?

Heaven Forbid any traffic involved, lane sharing is Reckless too.
 
But, but....space is fake, according to the flat-earth crowd.
 
Ask them what is under our flat earth. Then stand back as their little brains explode.
 
RWI made some mast cam parts. I touched them, and now they may be on Mars. I am sure my DNA was obliterated by the chemical finishing operations JPL applied. Oh well. Time to climb back under my rock again.......;)
 
Back
Top