• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Never liked the look of the Diavel but I like the new one

John2023

Active member
Joined
Oct 27, 2023
Location
California
Moto(s)
Ninja Z

Ducati didn't announce the 2027 Diavel V4 S — California's emissions paperwork did​

Ducati has a very deliberate way of introducing new motorcycles. It's called the World Première, a rolling calendar of teaser clips and studio photography that runs every year from late summer through EICMA in November. It's polished, and none of it has mentioned a 2027 Diavel V4 S. California's emissions regulator beat them to it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...lifornias-emissions-paperwork-did/ar-AA2c5oPp

Saw this one a few weeks ago and thought it looked pretty good compared to previous gens...

IMG_1267.JPG
 
Classic Ducati Burgundy color.. :laughing
 
If I put my thumb over the front half of the picture I like it
 
Same ugly, just with extra sprinkles.
Ducati makes some sexy stuff but I'd hafta leave the lights off when I rode this one.
 
bring back the monster R

Badass bike but hopefully a reincarnation would fix the shitty gearbox of the past

GQeg47nh.jpg
 
I saw a Rocket Three on TV last nite too, looked new, the shape really close to the Diavel,
Big & lumpy up front, thin & sparse, past the seat, with a look of lost @ speed, blurring ?
= fast,
 
Now that you mention it. :laughing
 
Looks like a honda now!
Yep........ Showing my age, or at least in my moto asthetic preferences, but so many of the new bikes look like transformers and everything blacked out or hidden. Simply not appealing to my 50 something year old eyes. Frankly, a silver HD Vrod looks better than the new Diavel IMO.

I didn't like the trend when moto manfacturers started to paint sportbike frames black hiding the beauty (in my eyes), completely encasing the motors, severe angular lines, etc. Machining and metal are beautiful to my eyes, I want to see it, even if just a hint here and there. Many modern bikes are more angular versions of the Ducati Paso or Hurricane 600 F1, which reminded me of tupperware back in the day. Now get off my lawn! :afm199:laughing
 
Back
Top