• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

My son and my nephew have done several "evictions" of no longer welcome live-in boy friends... they make them an offer they can't refuse. :laughing
 
Didn't have time to eat at work today, so I guess I'm just having one big meal for the day. Eyed a beer on the fridge but I think I'll skip it.
I was at the track this weekend and the suit you sent me fits and performs great :ride

I had a blast, also a lowside. Luckily the damage wasn’t too much. I rented the bike and had a $2k deductible but didn’t get close to that.

My hand, neck, and hip are sore, and I ruined the helmet. Which turned out to be nine years old, so it’s due to be replaced anyway. Lucky I had a spare.

Wish I had tomorrow off…
 
Ps if anyone for some reason gets trapped in Monterey I have free tickets to the aquarium. Up to 4 with a bit of notice.

My wife is leaving me.

But she will be back Thursday or Friday
Decades ago when my wife worked at Sun Microsystems, they had their annual (always lavish) Christmas do there. Rows and rows of sushi in front of the various aquariums. I still don't think that was quite right......:rolleyes:
 
I was at the track this weekend and the suit you sent me fits and performs great :ride

I had a blast, also a lowside. Luckily the damage wasn’t too much. I rented the bike and had a $2k deductible but didn’t get close to that.

My hand, neck, and hip are sore, and I ruined the helmet. Which turned out to be nine years old, so it’s due to be replaced anyway. Lucky I had a spare.

Wish I had tomorrow off…
Glad it fits, did you find people giving you a broader wake than expected? 😆
 
Decades ago when my wife worked at Sun Microsystems, they had their annual (always lavish) Christmas do there. Rows and rows of sushi in front of the various aquariums. I still don't think that was quite right......:rolleyes:
Why?
Sea creatures LOVE Sushi!
Win-win.
 
Not to bring the vibe of the PWT down but most of y'all know what I'm doing with my brother's dog. As best as I can do.

The past few days, we've had tree trimmer estimators, 4 of them, and I HATE having to tell them I need a few minutes to put the dog either in the back or in the house where she can't get out and bark so loud I can't even hear you. And she still barks very loud.

If you think this is the last time I'm going to vent about this, you'd be wrong. I'd like to be wrong.

Ultimately, I'm trying... IT'S NOT MY FUCKING DOG. And she's not trained. Follow me around... do you have food and water in your bowls? YES? THEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. Bite me while I'm trying to put the leash on to walk you. I don't give how much of shit this dog needs outside of her basic needs met. That's not my fault your owner is a narcissist and in jail.

I don't like speaking bad about dogs because I know so many of you have dogs you love.
 
F..k this f..king shit of waking up at 4:18 am:mad waaayyyy before I needed to.

Gonna be a rough day at my little job .

_

And yes, mean dogs are bad. Why better start without mean dogs
 
I was happy to see it was only 2am and I could go back to sleep for another few hours…

Good morning!
 
Good morning.

Waking up to dog hate is not pleasant. Sad to see.

Hope you all have a good week. Rally ready for sure!!
 
Back
Top