• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

1791301895903.jpeg
 
A young game warden sees a man on the river with a bucket of fish and a pole. Asks for his fishing license. Man says he wasn't fishing. He says, “These are my pet fish I bring them to the river twice a week for exercise. I dump them in, wait 5 minutes and when I whistle, they jump back in the bucket.”

Game Warden says no way. Guy says, “Let me prove it to you and if I'm wrong you can give me the ticket.” Warden says ok.

The guy dumps out the fish and sits on the bucket. After 5 minutes the warden says "Well?"
Well what?"
"Aren't you going to call your fish?"

"What fish?"
 
Don't they know it's always B on multiple choice?
A young game warden sees a man on the river with a bucket of fish and a pole. Asks for his fishing license. Man says he wasn't fishing. He says, “These are my pet fish I bring them to the river twice a week for exercise. I dump them in, wait 5 minutes and when I whistle, they jump back in the bucket.”

Game Warden says no way. Guy says, “Let me prove it to you and if I'm wrong you can give me the ticket.” Warden says ok.

The guy dumps out the fish and sits on the bucket. After 5 minutes the warden says "Well?"
Well what?"
"Aren't you going to call your fish?"

"What fish?"
I remember that joke but ours down here has either Boudreaux or Thibadeaux as the Fisherman they are frequently the butt of many jokes.
 
Back
Top