• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

You won't know who you might find unless you try.
Don't be lazy and do right by your kitties.
Or fear the wrath of the pussy posters.
 
S.P.C.A. will adopt them out to anyone that says they want them. BARFers will take care of them.

.....
 
PMs?
post a fucking thread Jason!!
cute pictures the back story...
 
Post a nice thread about how you got transferred and because you have to keep making house payments you will be transient for at least 6 months. The cats are wonderful and deserve a good home.
And...
thank you.
 
Jason, did you make the thread?
 
Dobson messes with me so much in my sleep that he figures into my dreams. This morning I had a dream I was being attacked by a baby moose - I was being sniffled and snuffled and it was pulling on my clothing - til I woke up and it was Dobson.

Another night I had a dream I was on a date - but I had brought Dobson & Mercy with me to the movie theatre. I couldn't leave when the movie was done because the two of them were still curled up under my left arm!

See I want cats that do that. Mine sleep on the bed, but they don't come up and mess with me. :(

Jason, did you make the thread?

No, I got home late last night so it'll have to get done tonight.
 
Maybe tempt them with tuna? My old gray cat is a lover the orange one is skittish.
 
The orange cat and dog do this thing in the morning. If I can figure out how to work the video on my phone I can probably make a cute clip.
 
Abby kickin' it...

picture.php


picture.php
 
Toots was being extra cute last night as she burrowed under the warm blankets.

Then at 2am she decided to wake up and got freaked as she was still under the blankets so I woke to her crying out and walking around trying to find the exit.

DSC07264.jpg


DSC07275.jpg


DSC07277.jpg
 
Magnus Purr Magnusson, the 10k-kitty:

2011-06-12%25252017.47.39.jpg
 
Last edited:
Magnus Purr Magnusson, the 10k-kitty:

Great name - dare we ask why he's a 10K kitty?

He's named after Magnus Ver Magnusson, a former perennial contender in the World's Strongest Man competition. Our Magnus Purr Mangusson is the World's Strongest (Smelling) Cat.

And he tips the scales at 22 lb = 10 kg. Hence the 10k-kitty! :)
 
Back
Top