• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

T Shirt and Jeans....

Yes! I don't know what it is about them, but a pretty girl in scrubs is very attractive to me.

Used to wear Old Navy / Nautica jeans, never liked Wranglers. Then got into American Eagle jeans and wore the same ones for like 10 years, those fuckers were durable. Finally decided to get some “nicer” jeans and got a couple pairs of Lucky jeans (at a very nice discount from a lady working there who happened to be into motorcycles...). They lasted me about 2-3 years before ripping and starting to fray. Bought some Banana Republic jeans to try out and they’re nice and comfy but I’m strongly considering going back to American Eagle.

Lucky Brand used to have my favorite cargo pants but I haven't seen anything from them in a while that I like.

If you like heavy duty stuff you might want to take a look at Kuhl Ryder. I bought a pair but they're so thick I don't wear them. I also picked up a pair of their The Law pants (yeah thats really the name) and those are a similar thick material so I wear them on the moto. I like them for the zippered pocket I can keep my wallet in.

However I like thin material for walking in and they have that covered also with their Kontra Air. I have several pair of those, they're what I wear most of the time. Thin and ventilated so they wear out fast but so comfortable I don't care.

Yeah I kinda have a phobia of nurses. Thinking of all the diseases germs and viruses they're bombarded with daily.
God bless them though for what they do.

Lucky Brand used to have my favorite cargo pants but I haven't seen anything from them in a while that I like.

If you like heavy duty stuff you might want to take a look at Kuhl Ryder. I bought a pair but they're so thick I don't wear them. I also picked up a pair of their The Law pants (yeah thats really the name) and those are a similar thick material so I wear them on the moto. I like them for the zippered pocket I can keep my wallet in.

However I like thin material for walking in and they have that covered also with their Kontra Air. I have several pair of those, they're what I wear most of the time. Thin and ventilated so they wear out fast but so comfortable I don't care.

Lucky Brand is still my go to jeans. But lately, I’ve just been getting Wrangler jeans at Target. But when I have friends visiting and want to go to they outlet malls, I still check out sales at the Lucky Brand stores if they have any. Levi’s jeans are good too if I catch a sale at the outlet stores.

When I lived in Russia I wore a lot of fancy clothes. Suits, ties, etc. It was the norm.

Then I moved to Silicon Valley and realized that people in suits work for people in jeans and hoodies.

Unless I'm going to a professional conference, I now wear jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies.

When I lived in Russia I wore a lot of fancy clothes. Suits, ties, etc. It was the norm.

Then I moved to Silicon Valley and realized that people in suits work for people in jeans and hoodies.

Unless I'm going to a professional conference, I now wear jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies.

To adapt is to survive, thrive even. :thumbup

Equal time from the dapper gents thread. I just wanted a fun fuck around thread for a change.

Speaking of work diggs, fellas:

Do women in scrubs do it for you to? I'm a big fan. Maybe its the responsibility implied by them or I don't know what? A pretty girl in scrubs (they make them a lot more form fitting now) certainly gets my attention.

edit:

I assumed women would find men in scubbs attractive. I realize could be wrong about that but it would not surprise me at all if women would find a Dr. or male nurse attractive in scubbs. Mostly for the same reasons I find women in them attractive. To me they imply that a person is smart and has their shit together enough to take care of others. Hubba hubba! I would be more surprised if other men found them attractive on women. That is why I posed the question to the guys. Feel free to chime in with your scrubb love too women of BARF.

Yes. I have a fair amount of professional contact with ER nurses in my job. I dig the female nurses.

adidas-originals-sst-tracksuit.jpg

Last edited:
Any OG City boys rock the following* back in the day?

Derby jacket
White T (which we called a polo shirt)
Frisko jeans
White converse high tops with colored laces (based on high school colors)
Triple hole belt
Blue cap (e.g., like Spencer for Hire)

*This was THE look back in the day (late 60s to early 70s).

Though I no longer have my childhood Derby, over the years I’ve built a small collection of vintage Derbies.

Last edited:
Back