• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

T Shirt and Jeans....

I usually work from home. So Button up t-shirt, and boxers. Shirt is just for video conferencing.

Shirt and jeans half the week at work. Glad I work in a casual office.

I work from home so shorts and t-shirt or jeans and t-shirt everyday. Sometimes a hoody if its chilly and I'm too cheap to turn up the heat in January. Almost always barefoot because I'm a hillbilly. My dog is always impressed with my appearance.

For those rare client meetings, I dress to about the level of my client. Most are casual so jeans and a dress shirt most of the time. Never a suit or tie.

Working from home? You're doing it wrong.

You shouldn't be wearing any shorts or pants at all.

Working from home? You're doing it wrong.

You shouldn't be wearing any shorts or pants at all.

telecommute.gif

frillz i havent boughten "look at me" clothes since I netted my gf like 8 years ago....

but some ppl gotta dress up for work so i is lucky my work has no dress code. just closed toed shoes

I hate jeans. So uncomfortable and not enough damn pockets :x

Depending on him and his lady's future plans, that is potentially a good thing at the moment. :p

I have jeans I wear to work and jeans I wear to work on things :rofl

both are Carhartts, and the former tend to get passed down to the latter after a while

Mine too except a collared shirt during the week.
Usually in those high end black on black checkered flag vans too.

Saturdays I go to the white and black checkered flag version and the T shirt.

Google taught me to dress down. Been enjoying it ever since.

as a gentleman should be.:ninjaryde

Used to wear Old Navy / Nautica jeans, never liked Wranglers. Then got into American Eagle jeans and wore the same ones for like 10 years, those fuckers were durable. Finally decided to get some “nicer” jeans and got a couple pairs of Lucky jeans (at a very nice discount from a lady working there who happened to be into motorcycles...). They lasted me about 2-3 years before ripping and starting to fray. Bought some Banana Republic jeans to try out and they’re nice and comfy but I’m strongly considering going back to American Eagle.

Just looking for a lil equal time.. :twofinger

equal time for what? my babe is a scruffy dude. used to give him shit for it, but have long since given up. he arrives at even the most formal occasions in jeans and a t-shirt. at the tip top of his ‘formal’ attire, he wears his led zepplin button front shirt with black jeans lol.

Last edited:
I work from home 100% so I rarely put on pants. :teeth

My work uniform is basically shapeless pajamas. When I’m off it’s usually jeans and a tee or polo in the summer, jeans and a flannel or hoodie in the winter.

The most expensive outfit I own cost more than my wife’s wedding dress and I only wear it hunting in the backcountry

equal time for what? my babe is a scruffy dude. used to give him shit for it, but have long since given up. he arrives at even the most formal occasions in jeans and a t-shirt. at the tip top of his ‘formal’ attire, he wears his led zepplin button front shirt with black jeans lol.

Equal time from the dapper gents thread. I just wanted a fun fuck around thread for a change.

Speaking of work diggs, fellas:

Do women in scrubs do it for you to? I'm a big fan. Maybe its the responsibility implied by them or I don't know what? A pretty girl in scrubs (they make them a lot more form fitting now) certainly gets my attention.

edit:

I assumed women would find men in scubbs attractive. I realize could be wrong about that but it would not surprise me at all if women would find a Dr. or male nurse attractive in scubbs. Mostly for the same reasons I find women in them attractive. To me they imply that a person is smart and has their shit together enough to take care of others. Hubba hubba! I would be more surprised if other men found them attractive on women. That is why I posed the question to the guys. Feel free to chime in with your scrubb love too women of BARF.

Last edited:
Back