AMA members check in - why you should join

Last year I became a Life Member. Now no monthly fees but I no longer get the magazine. We have used MowTow at least 4 times, a great feature.

Mad

Finally joined!

Right on DMo.

Add your number soon.

Thanks for supporting our right to ride. :ride

Still here waiting for more AMA members to be recognized for caring about our passion.

Easy to join and support the activity we love.

No new AMA members?? Best way to support the sport and our two wheel lifestyle.

Check it out. Please.

Member of AMA for years. I don’t like the idea of special interest groups in government per se. However, there are real threats to access and future riding related issues. I know the Western states representative personally and I’m sold on the benefits. The cost is offset by discounts. What objections are there other than cost and staying current?

I know him as well and work with him often.

We PUSH the agenda with the State hard and makes things happen although at a slow state pace.

Got a number you wish to add to your profile lefty?

In the new American Motorcyclist Magazine they noted a special Safety National Meeting that included country wide experts and there was a focus on autonomous vehicles, but none of the discussion included moto's. The AMA picked up the ball on that an lobbied those groups to include moto's and get on it now.

My proposal to the State of CA in the same regards has stalled a bit, hoping that a legislative action being discussed on the same subject moves forward. If it does not then we push again.

Reading through all the positives they are working on is always inspiring. They noted a bunch by ABATE as well.

Good to have folks watching out for us when we don't even know we should be watching.

In the June American Motorcyclist magazine there is an awesome article about the Stockton Motorcycle Club, who are coming up on their 100th anniversary in 2024, with a quote from SMC life-member and BARFer, Mr bikeama. :party

I’d post a link to the article, but apparently you need to be a current AMA member in order to see the latest issue, on line. :facepalm:loser:laughing

Last edited:
You should have included the link...:twofinger

:afm199 I am having a damn hard time getting to it. :laughing

Back