• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Probably pine needles. Those things are crazy flammable.

Oh and since it's a .gif thread:

electroma-on-fire-o.gif

Last edited:
Oh please.... anyone can fall off a motorcycle..... trust me, I know. :)

What gets me is the dude at the end who target fixated on Robb's sexy behind

really strange the way the guy on the yellow bike rides straight even though there doesn't seem to be anything compelling him to sit the bike up.

I believe the crasher is one of our own - @rjbrittan

Why has nobody commented on how fucking close this was. Why is that dude riding off track after the accident? He is is just heading straight for the camera from the get go. Am I missing something? Looks like maybe he was bumped by another rider?

Had the guy on the ground slid any farther he would have been taken out by that guy who was unwisely trying to strafe between him and the tires.

Why was that guy not able to stay on the track, and while I know it is difficult to control the bike on the dirt why is he not turning to the right of the bike and rider?

Also what caused this crash? It jumps in right after...

Why has nobody commented on how fucking close this was. Why is that dude riding off track after the accident? He is is just heading straight for the camera from the get go. Am I missing something? Looks like maybe he was bumped by another rider?

Had the guy on the ground slid any farther he would have been taken out by that guy who was unwisely trying to strafe between him and the tires.

Why was that guy not able to stay on the track, and while I know it is difficult to control the bike on the dirt why is he not turning to the right of the bike and rider?

Dude, yellow plates.
200.gif

Know how I know you've never ridden the track in anger :twofinger?

Robb hit Viet's rear tire and went off. Other guy got on the binders hard, couldn't turn, and target fixated on Robb sliding in front of him.

Last edited:
Back