• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

^^^
giphy.gif

whats wrong with the sports gifs? isn't this the animated gifs thread?

Well personally I could give a shit about them, unless its a sport I like.:laughing Mostly though I was just giving Dave shit because he was griping about it earlier, and then he posted the soccer bird. I was attempting humor by poking fun at him for posting a sports related gif, even though it wasn't really a sports related gif. I suspect he intended it as commentary on the continued discussion and posting of the sports gifs with his over the top ridiculous gif of mildly sporty content and celebratory bird antics.

if-john-cena-was-an-ice-skater-6.gif

Really hope Niners sign this kid, Jarryd Hayne. Played rugby in Australia.

ShockingThankfulFlea.gif

Last edited:
^google translate:
blah blah blah
[inane sport gifs]
giphy.gif

Well personally I could give a shit about them, unless its a sport I like.:laughing Mostly though I was just giving Dave shit because he was griping about it earlier, and then he posted the soccer bird. I was attempting humor by poking fun at him for posting a sports related gif, even though it wasn't really a sports related gif. I suspect he intended it as commentary on the continued discussion and posting of the sports gifs with his over the top ridiculous gif of mildly sporty content and celebratory bird antics.

if-john-cena-was-an-ice-skater-6.gif
It's a meme known as MLG
Started when people began parodying video game montage videos.

Basically you do absolutely anything and then people edit over people screaming, air horns, some tool yelling "OMG1!!" For some reason Mountain Dew and Doritos tend to show up possibly parodying the inclusion of sponsors in sports?

https://youtu.be/bxLnT5TJjow
[Youtube]bxLnT5TJjow[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back