• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

20Lz4G3rtqde8.gif

Story? Road rage or did silver car suddenly accelerate and rear end red car that hits bike?

Looks like silver car was applying brakes before coming to a stop behind the red car. Red car's airbag didn't deploy, so I'd say intentional rear-ending by the red car. :mad

Um, I am going to go ahead and say the motorcyclist is an idiot. Looks to me like the light turns green as he pulls up, he then swerves in front of the car and stops. You can see the traffic on the other side start going.

My bet is he wasn't paying attention and trying to make room for his buddy, maybe looking in his rear view, car driver was doing something else and didnt notice the bike, looks up and sees a green light and starts to go.

Um, I am going to go ahead and say the motorcyclist is an idiot. Looks to me like the light turns green as he pulls up, he then swerves in front of the car and stops. You can see the traffic on the other side start going.

My bet is he wasn't paying attention and trying to make room for his buddy, maybe looking in his rear view, car driver was doing something else and didnt notice the bike, looks up and sees a green light and starts to go.

Beat me to it

This^

Pull in front of someone not looking for you, then stop as the light turns green:shame

I don't think the motorcyclist had the green. Looks like oncoming traffic may have had a protected left. None of the other vehicles goin the same direction as the dude on the bike had started to move.

Last edited:
driver was probably stopped at the light looking down at their phone. saw the bike pass out of the corner of their eye and hit the gas without looking up first.

I think red light too. The driver's reaction after the hit points to something other than road rage, though. But :dunno

I don't think the motorcyclist had the green. Looks like oncoming traffic may have had a protected left. None of the other vehicles goin the same direction as the dude on the bike had started to move.

Yep. The car in oncoming traffic is starting to turn left. Biker still had red.

Back