• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Actually I concede. It is definitely staged. I don't know why but I thought it was a harley bagger or something in the foreground, but there is a serious camera pointed right at the window. Must be for a movie or something.

Also now looking at the hands of the passenger I am going to agree manikin.

tumblr_nw1j0iCaBn1s2yegdo1_400.gif

i dont think it is staged. The passenger gets a pretty brutal knock to the noggin off the rear of the car before going through the window. In fact i worry she may have broken her neck.
I wonder if he told her to lean back during the stoppie or if it was out of fear. Either way as he slows down she snaps forward and it results in the crash.

there is a camera 2 feet away filming it.

the tents in the background are where the production crew are standing. It's a movie. :facepalm

Source: film grad

Last edited:
there is a camera 2 feet away filming it.

the tents in the background are where the production crew are standing. It's a movie. :facepalm

Source: film grad

And looking at each individual frame, it's a mana... a manni.... a dummy on the back ;-)

Back