• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

1252228507_dog-backflip.gif

Wow... interesting. Not quite understanding the "good" comments about this video.

Is there something I'm not getting other than noticing, beats going on with dudes humping like crazy and doing crazy acrobat-ish maneuvers?

You're missing everything. It's just wacky, but originally-wacky. How can you watch that video and not laugh at least several scenes? There's one where he's humping the girl and she's rolling forward on a push cart as he does this (probably wouldn't notice that she's on wheels the first time).

And of course this: http://j.photos.cx/jump-7e9.GIF (nws)

How can you not laugh or be amazed by that?

I did laugh, a little bit.

But at the back of my head I'm really thinking about how retarded? our generation is over something like this.

It may be wacky, but you do have to sense even if a small bit this is really stupid and people are going :rofl over it.

In the end all that video did was slightly reaffirm that humanity is going down the drain as we "progress," may it be more tech/social changes/etc.

I know I may be taking the video more seriously than it should be taken :laughing but seriously it was :wtf when I 1st saw it.

Don't get me wrong it was interesting, but that is about it.

I did laugh, a little bit.

But at the back of my head I'm really thinking about how retarded? our generation is over something like this.

It may be wacky, but you do have to sense even if a small bit this is really stupid and people are going :rofl over it.

In the end all that video did was slightly reaffirm that humanity is going down the drain as we "progress," may it be more tech/social changes/etc.

I know I may be taking the video more seriously than it should be taken :laughing but seriously it was :wtf when I 1st saw it.

Don't get me wrong it was interesting, but that is about it.

This is a small cultural trend in Jamaica and doesn't represent the entire population. Look up "daggering" on google. It's already been around for a while.

Back