• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

The important thing to remember; when has anyone ever been able to run and catch up with their bike? It's a good advertisement though!

Keep ur speed in check!

2mdifdv.jpg

hooli, my ex avatar can't be posted, but you'll find it in my album.
(i thought you'd appreciate it :) )

the car's tires don't leave skidmarks when they go into the air from the impact.

No contact = no skidding

As Korn stated I was questioning the bike had not indication of a decreased amount of speed. Either the rider was already dead or blind.

The important thing to remember; when has anyone ever been able to run and catch up with their bike? It's a good advertisement though!

About 10 years ago I was screwing around on an old 78' 2stroke 400 suzuki trail bike, the trottle use to stick all the time. So i was clutching wheelies going like 5-10 mph and the throttle stuck and went "highnoon" and I ended up "hopping" off the bike, well the bike kept going. So I looked at my friends who were like "what the fuck just happened" and the took off and chased down the bike before it tboned a mustang parked down the street. I managed to catch it and then hop back on and stop it within a few feet of this brand new mustang. Ahh the good old days of being a dipshit with no sense of responsibility.

Safe:ride

Back