• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

images

Dumb ass bicyclist... not even looking. :wow

Snake... dinner.. Real life there.

76 mph closing speed for the motorcycle exiting a corner?

That must be km/h, he doesn't seem to be going that fast.

Agree and the road markings look like it could be Europe (white centerline and yellow fogline).

And to get the tread back on track:

Snake_road_gif.gif

That looks like a scene from Finding Nemo's Rave.

That's still about the right speed to ascribe you ~70% of the blame, in some countries.

Perhaps, but 70%? For a bicyclist both not paying attention and riding perpendicular to traffic on a road with no intersection? 76kph is under 50 mph, and could be the speed limit on that road. Hard to say without all the info, but I'd be hard pressed to ascribe that much blame to the moto rider given what we do see.

Last edited:

Ironically, a few years ago while riding my bicycle I almost t-boned a motorcycle who pulled a similar maneuver, but he came across from the right side of the fog line on a much straighter road. :wow

Dumb ass bicyclist... not even looking. :wow

This is terrible. But I tend to go through the New Posts, and then open then in their own tab, then proceed through the tab.

This post was the first on the list when I clicked on it, but I had to do a double take, as I also clicked on the Nicky accident thread.

"Who the...what...BUDMAN? What the...OH"

Context matters :)

Dog rescue guy is a super hero.

Back