• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Or it might have happened like this.

d2safz0ddga01.gif

They did. Driver was sitting while operating the boat and didn't see the other fishing boat. He's been sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars too.

I've been strafed by off shore racing boats in the Delta before. Minding my own bidness off in the reeds and some butthole cuts the corner instead of staying in the channel. It's unsettling to say the least... hoping for a quick death in case you get hit by a prop.

:mad

I wonder if the cold, wet, distressed fisherman would settle out of court for possession of the boat that creamed him. . .

I've been strafed by off shore racing boats in the Delta before. Minding my own bidness off in the reeds and some butthole cuts the corner instead of staying in the channel. It's unsettling to say the least... hoping for a quick death in case you get hit by a prop.

:mad

Me too.

Glad they caught this POS. May have been on a cell phone, and also may have been drinking. That's the case for many idiots on the Delta.

I saw one ground his boat on an island at speed (he wasn't going anywhere, the props were fully out of the water), and one person got off with a trash bag full of aluminum cans and headed for the other side of the island, and returned with no bag. I didn't see the labels, but the sound of cans in a bag is pretty identifiable, and leads me to believe he was "disposing of the evidence".

Back