• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Dude was quicker than Clint Eastwood in "Fistful of Dollars"

Mad

Don't follow Reddit but figure they don't find these gifs all that funny anymore

^^^ this.

Lotta tears now.

Dunno, most of the shenanigan monkies I saw interviewed said they didn't invest heavy and just used disposable money for it and the stock is still trading at like 150% of its value 5 years ago and 1300% of what it was a year ago before the pandemic.

I don't know what the short money guys leveraged at, but since Gamestop is still inflated, most of the short sellers are probably still in for a loss, right?

tenor.gif

Dunno, most of the shenanigan monkies I saw interviewed said they didn't invest heavy and just used disposable money for it and the stock is still trading at like 150% of its value 5 years ago and 1300% of what it was a year ago before the pandemic.

I don't know what the short money guys leveraged at, but since Gamestop is still inflated, most of the short sellers are probably still in for a loss, right?

tenor.gif

I've seen more than a couple who went way long later in the run and held too long, they're underwater now.

I bought some, short term CG is gonna take a lot of the profit but I made more than a bit. I got scared at $350 and sold, but I bought at $70, so... :teeth

I've seen more than a couple who went way long later in the run and held too long, they're underwater now.

I bought some, short term CG is gonna take a lot of the profit but I made more than a bit. I got scared at $350 and sold, but I bought at $70, so... :teeth

Wait, so you got in 1/3 of the way, sold at perfect peak and now are stacking ducets at about 200% profit after taxes??

I see you humble braggin. :laughing

giphy.gif

Wait, so you got in 1/3 of the way, sold at perfect peak and now are stacking ducets at about 200% profit after taxes??

I see you humble braggin. :laughing

giphy.gif

:laughing No, I got out early. I sold before it hit the first peak, I got skeered. It was too good to last.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gamestop-investors-who-bet-bigand-lost-big-11613385002?mod=trending_now_news_2

And I don’t know how much I’m going to make, depends on what Broseph does between now and the end of the year.

Last edited:
Doesn’t seem like she’s ever been to that restaurant before. Looks like she has no idea where the exit is else she’s just showing the gator around.

Bring your pet to work day :thumbup

Back