• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

My avatar I made more than a year ago.

1656937-aries_avatar.gif

Seriously, that guy must have gotten f**ked up! I love this thread, wish I had something fun to share... Keep 'em coming.

Re: Boobies at their best...

Lonster said:

So far, I love this thread. However, this particular post, I cannot get the links to work, on IE or Firefox, even if I copy them directly inot the browser. Dang...:(

Re: Re: Boobies at their best...

mjrydsfast said:
So far, I love this thread. However, this particular post, I cannot get the links to work, on IE or Firefox, even if I copy them directly inot the browser. Dang...:(

Hah! I can (Firefox 1.0, WinXP Home) and they're great! :boobies

Re: Re: Re: Boobies at their best...

HiggyB said:
Hah! I can (Firefox 1.0, WinXP Home) and they're great! :boobies

"They're real, and they're spectacular!":p

those are pretty spectacular.....let's all love em while they last, cause she looks under 25 and they're already heading south.....:cry

If at first you don't succeed...

mjrydsfast said:

try on Sunday night when net traffic is lower! :laughing I got 'em now!!! In the words of the great Gomer Pyle: "Shaaa-ZAM!":teeth

1661466-hbgivemenumber_b.jpg

Going... down?

slydrite said:
those are pretty spectacular.....let's all love em while they last, cause she looks under 25 and they're already heading south.....:cry

Hey! Hey! Hey! Wait a minute now! I too went south when I opened those files and... and... oh, you mean her fun bags and not her hand. Shucks... :teeth

slydrite said:

Like you wouldn't hit that... :hand :p

Back