• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

*bump*

2852453-titty_bump.gif

humbug612 said:
How do i save these?
I've tried everything i can think of, just get stills.

If you have Windows Pic/Fax Viewer, once the Gif is saved to a folder you should be able to open with the aforementioned program. At least it always worked for me.

And while we're at it, how do I make a GIF from a .wmv??
Thanks,
Lonster

Lonster said:
And while we're at it, how do I make a GIF from a .wmv??
Thanks,
Lonster

1. Download AMVAPP from animemusicvideos.org

2. Download photoplus from their website (its free)

3. If you're ripping from a DVD, use DVD decryptor to rip the footage and DGIndex to turn it into a AVI file. Animemusicvideos has a nice tutorial for using AMVapp's programs...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/

4. Open the AVI files in Virtual Dub Mod.

5. Find the frames that you want to turn into a gif. You see those things that look like sideways flags? Hit the one on the left when you get to the first frame that you want to capture and hit the on the right when you get to the last.

6. File -> Save image sequence

7. Create a new animation in photoplus.

8. As you open each frame of the animation, copy it, hit edit, and "paste as new layer" into each frame of the animation.

9. Use the export optimizer in the file dropdown to turn the animation into a gif.

If you still don't get it, read the manuals. Also, if anybody has an easier way, I'd like to hear it. :)

YaHooHooHooli!!
Thanks! I'll give it a try.

Lonster

orangesatin said:
Another one for all the men out there like me who just can't resist a beautiful ass!
that would be an awesome ass if i didn't need a magnifying glass to see it..:laughing

I downloaded everything and read the tutorials.
There doesn't seem to be anything compatible with converting a .wmv.

Lonster

Hooli said:
1. Download AMVAPP from animemusicvideos.org

2. Download photoplus from their website (its free)

3. If you're ripping from a DVD, use DVD decryptor to rip the footage and DGIndex to turn it into a AVI file. Animemusicvideos has a nice tutorial for using AMVapp's programs...

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/

4. Open the AVI files in Virtual Dub Mod.

5. Find the frames that you want to turn into a gif. You see those things that look like sideways flags? Hit the one on the left when you get to the first frame that you want to capture and hit the on the right when you get to the last.

6. File -> Save image sequence

7. Create a new animation in photoplus.

8. As you open each frame of the animation, copy it, hit edit, and "paste as new layer" into each frame of the animation.

9. Use the export optimizer in the file dropdown to turn the animation into a gif.

If you still don't get it, read the manuals. Also, if anybody has an easier way, I'd like to hear it. :)

Back