• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

....o...m....f....g...!!!!

:drool x 4r7345828352039858

is she Gina Carano?

Thaz it... me & Mike T are going out wimmen hunting. Who else shares in our taste? Fuck all these "Dolled Up" ventures... how's about a men's BARF: "Rock out witcher cawk out!" get-together???

Nobody joining in? F00k it, I'll go by meself. :x

EDIT: PM's are in order...
EDIT # 2: was "Rock out witcher cawk out!" sounding kinda gaRy when you read it???

:twofinger

Come on ya bastids, I'm talking Gold Club, Hustler, and The Hungry I just for primers and then :chuci-mode on the faire maiden of the city of SF.

Yes???

Last edited:
Yes there is never any color .. its just a jedi mind trick
It should stay color until you move your eyes away from the dot ... does for me anyhoo :teeth

The first half is kind of a negative, but I see color. When it flashes to the black and white is when the color is perceived, but not real. It slowly fades for me, but if I concentrate hard enough on the dot (hard, my eyes like to wander) then I can keep the color.

Still real cool.

34dj6vm.gif

Last edited:
Stare at this?

nlpkqu.gif

WHATEVER!!!

I'm too busy staring at this:

gifbin1239704331ginacar.gif

What is it about cute chicks biting their bottom lip that drives me wild???

Thaz it... me & Mike T are going out wimmen hunting. Who else shares in our taste? Fuck all these "Dolled Up" ventures... how's about a men's BARF: "Rock out witcher cawk out!" get-together???

Nobody joining in? F00k it, I'll go by meself. :x

EDIT: PM's are in order...
EDIT # 2: was "Rock out witcher cawk out!" sounding kinda gaRy when you read it???

:twofinger

Come on ya bastids, I'm talking Gold Club, Hustler, and The Hungry I just for primers and then :chuci-mode on the faire maiden of the city of SF.

Yes???

:laughing damn do i loooooove Hustlers....:teeth :drool my buddy whos in Iraq is taking me out when he gets back :p ahahaha *thats what he told us after we brought him there for his departing party*....5 lap dances later was he damn happy when we left...:laughing

damn man...infinity imaginary rep points for you for posting Gina Carano :thumbup

edit: just watched an interview and she has a myspace....

:drool....oh boy am i gonna go find her :teeth

Last edited:
Back