• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

GRiHWBD.gif

:wtf

this one has long been a favorite. The message on the sign of free love and unconditional acceptance, the sudden lack of congruencey in the signs message when the guy gets absolutely blasted unknowingly from the side, the way the sign seems to hang in the air while the messenger begins to most likely suffer from more than a few broken ribs. The way the thing just repeats over and over.... <sigh> so much to love... <3 I heart you poster for making me happy

this one has long been a favorite. The message on the sign of free love and unconditional acceptance, the sudden lack of congruencey in the signs message when the guy gets absolutely blasted unknowingly from the side, the way the sign seems to hang in the air while the messenger begins to most likely suffer from more than a few broken ribs. The way the thing just repeats over and over.... <sigh> so much to love... <3 I heart you poster for making me happy

I hate to burst your bubble but I have always thought the free hugs was added afterwards. I think the sign said something else, or says something on the other side and someone added the Free Hugs through the magic of computers. :laughing

Back