• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Barack: "Typical White Person"

UMMM, yeah, barack is only half black, don't fool yourselves....seriously

attachment.php

:shocker

I <3 tshirthell

Yeah, I saw the video of Hilary's claim that she "landed under sniper fire."

People have been bagging on McCain for keeping relatively quiet and keeping his campaigning to a minimum, but the way things are going for Hilary and Obama, he may just have the right idea...

everyones so scared of being a racist that they dont even take the time to consider the advantages/outcomes of choosing their own race. i have a feeling that the average caveman had more common sense than todays city dweller.

Congratulations you win my award for the post with highest word/nonsense ratio for the day and it isn't even noon. :thumbup

Wait, wait, my take away from this thread:

Sinbad has as much foreign relations experience as Hillary Clinton? Wow!

McCain's going to win hands down at this point...

cut the guy some slack, how would you like it if your grandma hid the silverware every time you visited? :p

ahahahaha...hilarious...

I guess, giving as many speeches and off-the-cuff comments as politicians do, it is inevitable to have some slip ups, etc.

Hilary's seems much more "premeditated: a deliberate attempt to talk up her "experience."

Back